Can I Use Another Player's Power Interaction

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Giga Vamm, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

I've used anothers PI a lot. And my friends did so too.
    Never heard of a change in this. :p
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

PoT overriding doesn't happen anymore....not for a long while. Highest PoT in the room has it until that toon is no longer in play (whether afk or knocked out). Wait...were you joking here???
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Noooo I meant letting two trolls throw up separate PoTs lol. I know they don't override anymore.
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Gotcha gotcha gotcha...Yeah, two PoTs...that's a nice dream.
  5. appocolyps Committed Player

Can anyone here clarify if this is still the case, or have they changed it so we can no longer use anothers PI?
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It’s been that way for a while. If I remember correctly the change you are talking about was the damaging portion of the attack. For example circle of protection. Previously if 2 circles overlapped the person who placed it second would get the damage I believe. But both would get the PI. They changed it so that the damages do not override and instead overlap. And the PI remained for both players.

Another example is fire. If a tank uses his burning the fire dps would be able to benefit from the PI without setting PI alone. I believe the only thing removed here is that fire can’t have multiple burning dots. I’d I remember correctly each burning PI by fire would cause its own dot. Yes the dot was small but it would be 2 separate dots for let’s say inferno. It would have the inferno DoT and the burning DoT. I think the dots were combined thou but not sure.
  7. Brit Loyal Player

I remember back in the olden days, using blossom as a Nature healer would remove all the phermones from a different Nature healer and give you credit for all the healing.
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Wait so just to clarify if I'm in an alert with my Atomic DPS and my group members are an Atomic Tank, a HL Dps and troll and we set up PI Dazing on the adds do we all piggyback on that PI Dazed burn? If so I never knew you could till now?
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yes that is correct
    • Like x 2