Can I buy the firefly aura somewhere?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sprout Robinson, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I know it's seasonal but it doesn't appear to be for sale when I speak to the Atlantean vendor. Do I just need to keep running the Atlantean Outpost 4-player raid and hope it drops at some point? The wiki says it available "from Aquaman" but you can only speak to him for quests not to buy things. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Thanks for your help!
  2. Eve YouTuber

It means It drops from Aquaman boss, so if you're a hero you need the villain instance to get it to drop from Aquaman in the event.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It...should be available in the Marketplace too. I know it was in the past, but they have cleared out some old items from the MP in the past year so it's possible this may be one of the items that was removed. No harm in checking.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I tried the vendor in the raid and the vendor in Tides: Metropolis, but it doesn't seem to be listed any more. Just going to keep raiding the outpost once a day with my fingers crossed lol
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's only available as a drop from Aquaman/Ocean Master and it should be available on the Marketplace, not the seasonal vendor.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just checked it's not on the MP or Loyalty Vendor.
    • Like x 1