can anyone share the tech T.O. Morrow missions with me?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chaos Evolution, May 21, 2019.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I can't do it myself because I have Meta Mentor I need a willing tech player to share it with me. I'm trying to get the OMAC Helmet (not elite centurion)

P.S. I really feel the devs should make this easier
  2. Do Your Googles Active Player

I will help you if you still need it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I think the individual mentor-specific missions should all unlock once you've completed your own mentor storyline. villain side, in particular, is a nightmare for getting anyone to let you in them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I should have stated this earlier but i'm US PC Hero
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

odd, I simply got it in the OMAC duo. Did you try?
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

how'd you get it in the omac duo?! it isn't the brother eye style it's simply the regular omac helmet most omacs wear
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

See I'm the opposite. I always liked the fact that this was one place where you were forced to attempt to connect with the other users. Although I had done some random groupings on the leveling missions (where someone just invited me or I invited them to group on the same mission), I think 'Can someone get me into Madam Xanadu's shop?' might have been the first open world shout I ever sent. Personally I've probably brought at least 40 people (non league...not friend) into TO Morrow or Star Labs for the Batman missions..or the SCU building just as I'm out and about in Gotham. Now, as I am out and about in Gotham a lot less often these days, it's happened less lately, but I actually answered someone asking for a Batman mentor just 2 nights ago. He had already found someone, but yeah...I never had an issue getting in, or letting someone in.

I will agree on the villain side issue though...less people playing and less people willing to go outside their circle of friends/league to help out a 'noob', but hero side I see the request often...most times I see it answered.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I dont remember too well. It was long ago.
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

someone helped me get it so i'm good now.... :)
    • Like x 1