Can´t not open Large Treasure Box Doomsday

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mike EUPC, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

When i receive the treasure box of Doomsday`s raid, i can´t opened, put me i need have the dlc of Death of Superman for opened it. WTF?

PD: I am premium, with legendary opened it with no problems
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the member reward box. It requires membership.
    • Like x 1
  3. Entrust Committed Player

Does the tool-tip say, "Membership Reward", or does it say, "...DLC Required"?

I understand the content is a permenant free addition to the game, but if some rewards are based on membership (and DCUO is not going to release a "Rewards DLC" for Premium Members), then the tool-tip should be updated to clearly state that.

Accuracy & clearity are critical for effective communication & understanding.
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It says "Requires ownership of Death of Superman to open"

As Death of Superman is available to all players, and there's no apparent way to purchase it as a DLC, the wording is misleading.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are seeing if we can clarify the messaging.
    • Like x 1
  6. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Thank you. While I thought it was obvious, it would be nice for it to be more clearly stated as a membership perk.
  7. Entrust Committed Player

Any chance that a DoS Rewards DLC will be offered, maybe after part 3 is released?

There is a community of dedicated Premium Members who purchase many, and sometimes all DLC's available. If the ability to open Prometium, which now drop more frequently, doesn't encourage us to sub-up; why would a couple instance drops?

In all honesty, putting a "Members Only" loot box, in content DCUO keeps saying is "something that want to give to the players for free" appears rather inconsiderate.

I fully understand that there are 3 levels of membership, and what each is entitled to.

TLDR : add a DoS rewards DLC, or makes the loot open to everyone. If DoS is a free gift to the players, make it that way. If not drop a DLC like everything else you release.
  8. Entrust Committed Player