Build advice for my wife. Mental DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DiscoSoup, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I don't mean to be rude, but you're hard to read, man :D

Well, glad you're having fun, good for you, I guess. Just please make sure your groups are okay with it too. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Fwames Well-Known Player

Amulet of Rao (roa?)? On Dps? The hell?
    You can't debuff on Dps right?
    It also says that your "controller debuffs" are increased?
  3. Walvine Well-Known Player

Yes blessing of roa can retrigger horrific visage should effect miss locked target it seem to rerole dice on the extra target because the visage power it self also apply to near by targets on success it'll get the locked target aswell , the amulet of roa artifact blessing of roa literally describe extra target in the artifact , I've only built the artifact in mental power set for experimentation .
  4. Walvine Well-Known Player

If groups not ok with it I'm sure the complaint might be in deutsch ,francia ,Italio , espanial, russian,romanian, polish etc , mainly communications are emote thumbs up , salutes , waves and bows though in eu server ha.
    My wording is due to dyslexia and a frustrating auto correct android device.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

precision works nicely with mental for a lot of reasons.

Menace gains short cooldown and a critical bonus from the Back and Head slot tac mods - meaning that VWD is activated more frequently and Trans has a higher likelihood of triggering.

Since none of Mental's offensive Abilities are "Essential" you can put together a loadout containing Iconic extras like RSK or Neo Venom without really making any big sacrifices in performance.
    It also has a crapload of shields (Reflect Pain, Grandeur, Telekinetic Shield) - it's perfectly possible to output high-end DPS numbers without having *any* offensive Abilities equipped; the trade-off being that you're either doing dedicated Range or dedicated Melee (dedicated Melee can be very unsafe).

It sounds like she's already got a Might-intensive loudout; it is both time and resource intensive to switch to a full Precision setup, but I figured I'd point it out anyway just in case nothing else you've found is working.
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

im betting you are right...a prec mental would beat a might mental