Confirmed Bugged feat: Stone Breaker (Fractured God Sphere)

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Darth Piper, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Darth Piper Loyal Player

We have tried on several attempts to do this but a notice pops up about 2-3 seconds after the first effigies become active that says that the effigies were not destroyed in time. The two possible bugs are that the timer starts with the cut scene instead of when the first effigy becomes active or that someone only encoded 2 instead of 120 seconds.
    • Like x 5
  2. Malivic01 Active Player

This feat broken

We did this Friday 7/31 five times.

It says under two minutes, we had all effigies burned in under forty seconds. Stopwatch.

Unless this was fixed with the Saturday morning 8/1 patch, this feat bugged

And, fyi, no downtime in the room or anything.
    The moment we step in the room, cutscene starts, moment cutscene ends, the effigies spawn and the burn begins.

Feat absolutely bugged atm. Upvote plz
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

Yeah I did it a few times, it just doesn't pop.
    • Like x 1
  4. Malivic01 Active Player

This feat so broken, the feat fails before the fight against the effigies even starts.

I feel like this was coded as 12 secs instead of 120 secs as stated in the initial bug report.
    Could a dev please take a look into this?

Thank you for your time
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Same, timed it 2x In feat runs yesterday And we for sure got the feat even with cutscene but no feat popped.
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I think you can safely move this one to the "Fixed" column. It's worked for several folks I know as well as for me. :)
    • Like x 1