Bug with 'Fanning The Flames' Global Collection.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LANTERN DEATHZARRO, Feb 6, 2018.

1. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi Everyone! I did completed both Metropolis Fans and Gotham Fans Collection on my Alt and the 'Fanning The Flames' Collection doesn't show up in the Global Collection Tab on PS4 (Those Collections are needed to get the Falcone Glasses). I was wondering if anyone has the same problem? Those glasses are needed for my Alt since Valentine's Event released those awesome Metropolis and Gotham University Jacket!!
  2. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hi again! I did some investigation on my side to find out that the 'Fanning The Flames' might not be the source of the problem because I've encountered the same issue with the Jester Chest Style coming from an other Global Collection. The character having a problem is a characer that I've paid to Level Up to CR100 (PHEENZARRO on US Server - PS4). I think a couple of Global Collection are not working properly, too. Can someone please look into this, there is some Styles that I want and some Global Collections required to be completed to get them and I don't want to risk spending more In-Game Money to buy those Collection and not receiving the rewards coming from them. Thank You.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So the problem is you are completing these collections and not receiving the rewards?
    • Like x 1
  4. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

I'm receiving rewards from single Collections, but I'm not receiving the rewards from any Global Collection and they don't even show in the tab. I had to go check on my Main for the 'Fanning The Flames' title.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Put ticket in if you've completed something and haven't received the reward for it. Also not all Mega Collections are under Global. For example the mega collection to receive Jester chest should be under the Gotham tab since all 3 of those collections appear in Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  6. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

I just checked in the Gotham Tab and it's not even there, but Thanks a lot for the info! I just wish a Dev could see that Convo. I never submitted a Ticket before and since i'm writting this message from my PS4 i'm going to have to check around the site! Thanks again!
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll look when I get on later. But you can submit a ticket here:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us
    • Like x 1
  8. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Thanks for the Link!
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can confirm. I just completed both Gotham and Metropolis Fans, received reward for each. Fanning the Flames does not appear in any list and no collection reward received.
    • Like x 1
  10. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Thanks for investigating, too! I hope this is going to get fixed soon! I can't go to Metropolis without those Shades! Too sunny!
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Can this thread please be moved to the Bug section? Apparently it's also affecting Meta Briefings and Investigations.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

I had it with Avatar of Sins horns, I sent a ticket and Support said It's a known issue that they are taking care of, but they don't know when it will be fixed.
    • Like x 2
  13. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

I hope they are going to fix it soon and find all of those affected by that bug (Global Collection and Persons). I bet some players may have completed some of those Global Colelction and since it's not updating, they might not be aware of it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

best you can do is fill a ticket yourself, and if your friends experienced that, tell them to fill a ticket as well. The more, the better.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I just flew around Gotham and metropolis for the 4 sins of the father episodes, the overall sins of the father episode did not complete or acknowledge I completed the 4 sin episodes, it gives the avatar of sin horns
    • Like x 1
  16. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

So even Briefings/Investigations have problems...thanks for posting it!