[BUG] Rifle locked into animation

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Kristyana, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Kristyana New Player

Was on Test trying out the new timing of the animations, and Rifle as of now seems to be bugged.

Since Grenade Launcher is no longer a blockbreaker, you have to use a hold attack, which is the same standard animation played since launch. The problem is you get locked into the full animation which lasts three to four seconds. You can still move around like you would be able to, but you cannot end this attack early the way you used to, and you're vulnerable to interrupt the entire time.

As it stands right now, Rifle doesn't have a useable blockbreaker.
    • Like x 3
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

3. Drakonicus New Player

4. Kristyana New Player

Whoops, didn't scroll down far enough :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Busy day when test server feedback pushes to page 2 that quickly.
  6. drenz Developer

I'll investigate this today. Thanks for the report.
  7. TheLoneLantern New Player

Since I can quote you, i would also like to mention that Overhead Smash is not working correctly. Normally, you could perform the finishing hold during any part of the Rifle Slam combo. However, on test you're only able to do overhead smash after the 3rd and 4th taps in the combo.

Also, a lot of these changes are having a negative effect on Legends PvP, and I hope you take a great deal of caution in the ripples that this is causing in other areas of the game. It's saddening when I try and use Jackhammer with Kilowog and Arkillo, for example.
    • Like x 2