BUG - League Does Not exist in Daybreak API

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Carilee, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Carilee Active Player

our league - The Dropouts League ID does not exist when an api call is made to get its information. this hasn't worked for over a year. it looks like the result of data corruption. is there a way to recreate our league ID so it shows up correctly in API calls.
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The API does not make money for Daybreak so they quit with the upkeep of it. I'm not trolling or anything just letting you know Carilee. When I look up my toon or anyone's toon, they still appear as they did appearance wise like they did at least a year ago if not longer. But yeah, Daybreak within the last year has taken a hard stance of "if it does not make money we are not interested". It kind of seems they are quite content with just coasting at this point and nothing more :(.
  3. Carilee Active Player

thanks for the info I guess. I am not asking them to modify the api to make it better or put any development into it whatsoever. I am stating that the league id associated with our league no longer exists. this is more of a break/fix than an update of code.
  4. Carilee Active Player

bumping as I have not seen this issue resolved yet.
    • Like x 1
  5. Carilee Active Player

bumping again, I submitted a support ticket but that was a fiasco. please go into you db and delete the duplicate record for our league. thank you
    • Like x 1