BUG: Invisibility Mental

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mike EUPC, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mike EUPC Well-Known Player

When you use invisibility with the mental you remove the effect including the loadout you had in the invisibility, that is, you can not use invisibility and no invisibility loadout as it is removed in 1 second only
    • Like x 3
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

same with gadgets
    • Like x 2
  3. Cybernetico New Player

Yup, ever since GU68 I've been having the same problem. Invisibility does nothing.
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

For me, it was working fine after the GU yesterday, and it didn't start until this morning, after restart.
    I've submitted a new issue for it, if you have any further details, or if you simply want to upvote:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-2341
    • Like x 6
  5. Zoomdontplay New Player

started this morning fkin dc yo
    • Like x 1
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

same here, takes me right out of invisibility cant even get to my loadout.
    • Like x 2
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

See the post above:

8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  9. RLManuel Committed Player

no more invisible mass terror for you bwahahahahahaha lol
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have this fixed internally and will work on getting a hotfix out. Thanks for the reports!
    • Like x 3
  11. Kipperjoness New Player

lol they'll go fix invis, but the WM glitch for mental will still be there smh, Grandeur WM mass terror, instant 300k! woo!
    • Like x 2
  12. gemii Dedicated Player

shhhh lol
  13. Exfirexs New Player

I can't use invisibility it only work for 1 second...
    • Like x 1
  14. SigmaAtom Committed Player

just kicked in after EU server restart tonight.

Gadgets and Mental here too.

Good stuff thanks mepps for letting us know.. hope super soon man! :)
  15. incOmP UNHOLY SHADOWS New Player

Feel free to drop this hotfix anytime already been 3 days and really don't want to have to switch to ice or munitions just to get my Rd 15 check point, if it took you guys an hour to fix it internally how hard can this hotfix really be?
  16. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

Fun fact:
    Hotfix at March 10 and no invisibility fix !
    Thats love for the customers.
  17. 30STM New Player

LOL. It's really fun to see how mental players wine about their invis bug, and saying nothing about WM bug, and AM bug... You ppl so... uhhh...

Why you not saying that if you using grandeur-wm-mt, mass terror gonna crit after WM? Why you not report this?

And why you not saying, that you no need to use only 3skill-mass terror AM? You can use only 1-2 skill-mass terror and your AM gonna work same as 3skill-mass terror...

18. Zoomdontplay New Player

Fix the hero in hall of doom glitch fix the time capsule marketplace glitch make time capsule stuff tradeable but not something that affects in game content gg
  19. incOmP UNHOLY SHADOWS New Player

Am glitch? Try running that loadouts away from the sparring targets and no troll will be able to keep you powered.. plus it's slower then your regular rotation, WM mass terror can be fixed with invisibility the wm is so hard to hit consistently in a raid unless you have god tier internet plus only works when your am is down and with the time it takes mess up once and a good DPS will be burying you by then. The biggest glitch DPS wise that needs to be fixed is using bots to super clip, gadgets with bot clip is untouchable I'm saying that after running against all the top dps's I can find 190 cr 275+so either way I'm not going to pay them to switch powers after all the money they are trying to get us to spend on a free to play game it's ridiculous over 6 years of membership and replays plus I originally bought this game on disc for 70$ which gave me lifetime premium.. glad we funded them to put this ps3 game on Xbox
  20. gemii Dedicated Player

still not fixed :(
    • Like x 1