Bug in iconic powers (heat-vision, vortex trap)

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Johnny DCUO, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Johnny DCUO Well-Known Player

Hello, I've noticed a bug in iconic powers!

When I use heat-vision while jumping, the power stops before you hit the ground.

Emulate: Jump and use Heat-vision.

I've changed my powers and made a new loadout. In the new loadout I want to use "Vortex Trap".
    2 bugs here:

1. The same as with Heat-vision. If you use Vortex Trap in the air, the power stops before you hit the ground.
    Emulate: Jump and use Vortex Trap.
    (Vortex Trap has 4 hits in total on a full power. Use it in the air and only 1 hit will count and the power just stops.)

2. When you are fighting 4 adds and use Vortex Trap, the power stops when the add you target is killed. Even when the other 3 adds still alive and kicking at you.
    Emulate: use Vortex Trap on multiple adds and kill the one you target.

Ps. Just because of this bug, I've had to adapt my loadout to it. I'm rage atm, and I can use Vortex Trap after Outrage because Outrage ends on the ground. So I'm allready on the ground when using Vortex Trap. But If i use Vortex Trap after Revenge whilst in the air, Vortex Trap gives 0 or 1 hit in stead of 4.

I don't know if this bug affects more powers, so hoping on more input about this from other gamers.
    Thanks in advance.