Buffed CR gets us in Open World, but playing as current CR

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by MiLady, Aug 22, 2019.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

I have a water toon that is CR92 with about 55 skill points. I entered Chaos Gotham since that is the latest DLC and is temporarily open to all CR levels. My CR became 253 and my stats were buffed accordingly. So far ok.

I was part of a 8-person group taking down Shrogg (one of the weekly bounties) as a healer. The tank was taking massive damage (< 25%). When I cast my priority heal and 3 person heal, the tank's health did not improve. It seems as if I was healing at CR92 and with low Restoration, the heals were very weak. I was not healing as a CR253 with a high Restoration. I cast priority heal and the 3 person heal several times until my power bar was empty and the tank's health did not improve. Note that my team mates's health were all 90% or better. If my heals went to them, it did not show up either.

Can you take a look in the code and see if the toons that have their CR boosted to the minimum to play this content are actually doing damage/troll/heal/tank at CR253?
    ==================================
    I breifly remember this being an issue with controller power issues in the past. If a low CR controller did a power dump, where the highest CR person had low power, his power meter did not move. Only the closest CR person in the group that was close to my CR got the power. This may be an old issue, but now it is apparent with healers.
  2. MiLady Well-Known Player

Please note that in queued Chaos Gotham content (Duo, Alert, Raids), I can heal the group fine. Its only in the open world where it seems to be incorrect.