Buff sodas expiring too soon

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by bagofboom, Nov 29, 2015.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

Ive been using the Flex soda lately on my Celestial toon and they ARE NOT lasting 30 minutes as stated in the description.
    Pop prior to instance, should be good for 30 mins, but I've run 3 straight duos (t3 and this toon is t5), which we all know don't last that long, and before I'm even done with the duo my precision is back to baseline.
    I'm not yet so obsessive that I'm breaking out my stopwatch to time it to the second but I'm close. Is there any other reason that it would expire (aside from death) that would cause it to time out and I'm just unawares?
    I use the Nitros on my main and have never had this issue.
    And before I get chastised for using them in t3 duos, I do it because I refuse to conform to your standards! LOL, JK. I use them because I'm used to my main being very strong (Ice cr 143 sp 162) and it's rough mentally to do such little damage with an up and coming toon. :p Any ideas? Just thought I'd mention it and thanks for any help if possible.

Long Live DCUO!!
  2. bagofboom Committed Player

Update: I did time it (nerdish) 6mins 6secs then it was expired. No deaths (ko's).
    WTF!?!?
    If I'm crafting them with my own bytes or buying them this should NOT be happening!! If they dropped freely like Extreme Sodas I'd be a little more flexible but this will not stand. The Dude does not abide!!

Long Live DCUO!! (& Flex sodas)