Buff La-Mort Card

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Stylo, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Stylo New Player

Currently seems undertuned some ideas which would help its performance:
    1) make the damage proc aoe
    2) make stacks spread to nearby targets over 35% when triggered
    3) make finisher / stacks aoe
    • Like x 1
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Ok so the thing is, those changes make the artifact just broken, because that would mean you had max (or close to) stacks on aoe and therefore gain most from impending doom proccing on every single enemy, every single time.

I would favour a buff of some kind though, as it stands, the only viable use of it is with rage might melee and being able to retrigger the amount of damage from impending doom with Beserk.
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Instead of a buff, give us a 30 seconds countdown on when it's going to pop so we can plan ahead of time. Get EOG ready , gas bomb, whatever. There, that's the buff.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the finisher move doesn't even last long you can't just stack the impending doom and expect it to be doomed instantly by the end of eternity one does not simply walk into more door you have to actually be Sauron to be the lord of the rings you can't just have everything for no reason you need to figure out how to walk into more doors
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Bruh....I think your meds need an adjustment or something. You are off the rails today. Maybe step away and get some sun or something?
    • Like x 3
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

7. C3alix Committed Player

aye yo what?
  8. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

it was me Jack of Blades i played the video game Fable just to avoid the reverse Sonic.exe impression i'm reverse pink guy! i'm the stupid green screen barry! i went straight to driver Nephi to find the drug Jet that would reverse the first Nine Iron Impression! i'm the reverse Sonic.exe Eobard Thawne! I'm the Nine Iron that got Infected by my own revolver rust! i'm the reverse rust in call of duty!
  9. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

90% of DPS uses this cards….you are looking for the 100% or what?
  10. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

I think you accidentally added a 0 at the end of that. 9% seems more reasonable for the number of people using La-Mort card.
    • Like x 1
  11. Realist617 Active Player

making the finisher AOE would not make it broken. thats actually a viable buff. if it were paired with an extra 5% bonus to everything above the 30% health mark instead of just 10% it would be much better.
  12. Aneurysm882 New Player

I like #1. AOE could scale based on stacks. With a better animation too. The card animation is so underwhelming
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkGodArkahn Level 30

You mean like this something that was created over 2 years ago that I now decided to share with the public based the ally post which are new some of the arts are old https://imgur.com/gallery/qkG0KAO that ally is a must let's make it happen tag the devs immediately so i can truly complete my sorcery alt finisher build