Buff ktc

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yep lets do it. ^_^ make support roles matter more.

The raids too easy lets make it stronger
    • Like x 4
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

My best time was 11 mins lol
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Only if they nerf dwfn ;-)
    • Like x 4
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So is that a yay or nay sir. 11 minutes is a joke :p
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Nope keep it cake. If they make it hard, a month from now it will take players a hour to make a group on the villain side
    • Like x 7
  6. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I'd be ok with a buff. I did it with a LFG group in a about 14 min. And we had some obstacles to overcome. Its being done in under 15 minutes on the first day!! :p
  7. RaginCaucasian Active Player

I'd like a buff as well, I solo tanked a bad group through it in 22 mins. Thats waiting, wiping, etc.

1-1-1-5, please make support matter again! #SupportMatters
    • Like x 1
  8. No Crying Committed Player

Someone should start a fast time you beat it thread lol
  9. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I swear for a second that I read the Thread name as Buff KFC and I was like "KFC? Is he hungry?" but yeah Buff it!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Darn you beat me to it. :(
    • Like x 2
  11. majosea Dedicated Player

if they buff the content players that already beat it need to have the server set back , because buffing the content after your rb spammed to get gear out the raid, and then making the others players have a hard time beating it because they buff it is unfair and disgraceful
    • Like x 5
  12. SnowStar Committed Player

I read it as "kfc" and now I'd like some
    • Like x 1
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

But beating it in 9 mins is ok?
  14. RaginCaucasian Active Player

Maybe add an elite version? Everybody wins
    • Like x 1
  15. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It's the regular raid and the drops aren't that good so it's ok that it's easy.
    • Like x 1
  16. bmce84 Loyal Player

It's not going to happen, mostly because devs remember how 3 weeks after DWF hardcore players where already complaining about it being too easy and where bored and weren't doing it anymore. You can please casuals with anything, hardcore players are never pleased and even when they get their way, they'll end up complaining anyway.
    • Like x 7
  17. bmce84 Loyal Player

yeah some of us said that about DWF and you know what hardcore players said, "Elite is a bonus but it's not meant to be done weekly, DWF should stay hard for everyone". They wont be pleased no matter what the devs do.
    • Like x 2
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

Do you even realize not everyone is having the same luck as you, same thing happened with DWF, when are you guys going to realize not everyone is like you who can get a good group every time and beat content within minutes.
    • Like x 4
  19. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I didnt beat it in 9 mins. Hell ppl 4 man 4 man it already. Plus you gave me idea for this thread my good sir
    #buffnewraid
  20. Unzero Well-Known Player

I still haven't beat it, second boss wipes the floor with us