buff electricity?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by IdontDps, Mar 2, 2014.

1. IdontDps Committed Player

now that i have your attention but it doesn't need a buff i switched to it and out dpsed two RAGE dps and 1 HL and Celestial dps so it really is good but you need to be close or ether those guys were below average
  2. SeriousVanity New Player

I flipped a coin once, it landed on heads. Conclusion: any coin I flip lands on heads.
    • Like x 4
  3. IdontDps Committed Player

i am so confused, are you saying it does?
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Congradulations you just beat some noobs who have rage and celestial, do you want a cookie? When you go against real DPS then you can come back here and make a more constructive thread.
    • Like x 2
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You don't have enough data to support your argument. You need to run more than a handful of instances to draw conclusions about a powerset, and you need to have data to back it up, i.e. who you ran with, what powerset, what gear they had, what mods they were using, how many SP each player had, etc.
  6. IdontDps Committed Player

they all said they were 103 so idk
  7. IdontDps Committed Player

i ran 4 raids was top dps with it everytime
    • Like x 1
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

You can be 103 with synthetic mods and have 60sp and have a crappy loadout and also have no HT mods, but you can still be 103CR. Point is skill>CR. I pug fos3 and come out top dps while in healer role and there are celestial dps and rage dps and they are 70CR and have better precision and might stats than i do, but I still beat them.

DCUO is filled with bad DPS, and you cant compare yourself by going against one bad bunch.
    • Like x 2
  9. Davis New Player

10. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Really? Out DSP-ed? Post your loadout man, I have an alt that I've been running with electricity and I'd love to test a new loadout.
    • Like x 1
  11. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

Thats a horrible way to judge. Im almost positive my Electric healer league mate with unmodded dps gear from Nexus and t5 alerts could outdamage a lot of these 103 dps. The best dps are usually in highly competitive leagues and only run with them. My league is too small for that but my 102 fully syth modded dps routinely makes me feel like a god among men when I see the scoreboard at the end.

Lots of dps suck man, lots of people suck. Pretty much why Im going back to being a troller soon...
  12. IdontDps Committed Player

overcharge-electroburst-electrocute-voltic bolt- telsa ball use DW or Rifle to clip just what i perfer
  13. SKAVANGER408 New Player

And this one time in Tank stance I out played a dps in damage out:)
  14. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

It can be done but now often against top lvl dps
    • Like x 3
  15. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

That's certainly a bit different than mine. Thanks!
  16. HeirToThaThrone Committed Player

I hate to be that guy, but it seems to be more of the dual wields than Electricity, plus 1st room of Nexus is pretty much the "inflated score" room for aoe dps.
    • Like x 1
  17. IdontDps Committed Player

if they are electrified voltic bolt will put a dot on all nearby enemies why didn't he?
  18. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

I just started dpsing with this character about a month ago , he was just healing for about 2 years . So I'm still getting my rotation down I haven't mastered it just yet
  19. IdontDps Committed Player

i forgot wired is in it too
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

As I said, a handful of runs. I can count how many raids you ran on one hand; that is hardly a good sample. A good sample would require me to count with my fingers, toes, and a few of my friends fingers and toes.