Broker Revamp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zizzi, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Zizzi New Player

I have a couple of ideas to make the Broker better:

The ability to package items (ex: bundling a stack of each Exobit in one)

The ability to compare alike items: For example I have several plans I want to sell, and then I could easily see the average price of the plan so that I don't have to look each one up first.

A "View Uncollected" option
    • Like x 4
  2. Zizzi New Player

I guess nobody wants an update to the broker heheh..
  3. Old Gravyleg New Player

I'd like to see an option to search for the style of an item rather than the item name or category, as well as a broker that's accessible by both factions.
    • Like x 3
  4. Owl Devoted Player

I would like a Broker filter to only display items that are NOT COLLECTED.
    I would also like a Lowest Price Only filter to only display exactly one of every item and only the lowest price of that item.
    Finally I would like a Broker option that shows whether or not I have Collected a Lair item.
    • Like x 4
  5. Shadowdweller New Player

I would like to see an Auction option. If I'm not sure how much an item is going for, I'm wary of throwing it up for a random price and hope someone likes it.

I also like the idea of filtering out collections I already have.

Would also like to search based on a price range
  6. Remander Steadfast Player

An UNCOLLECTED item filter has been needed since day 1. I can't believe such an obvious filter is not there. They have a USABLE BY ME filter, which is rarely needed.
    • Like x 3
  7. Dogzday Dedicated Player

100% agree with you guys. I've been thinking about a NOT COLLECTED or UNCOLLECTED filter but forgot to post it! :p
  8. General_Gear New Player

Be able to search for collections.
  9. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

A simpler way to get through the pages. Such as being able type in a page number, you would still be guessing but it would be faster. This idea came from trying to look up base items ive droped.
    • Like x 1
  10. Righteously New Player

+1000 The broker has been needing an update forever [IMG]
    Collected / Not Collected Button pls D;
  11. Comixfan Committed Player

There've been numerous threads requesting upgrades to the broker, such as the ability to filter out already collected items, the ability to bulk sell, the ability to relist until sold, to have the sold emails tell you not just how much you sold something for but what you sold and who to (with an opt in function for those who may want to remain private sellers), etc.
  12. Wilder Midnight New Player

there should be a feat attached for scrolling through all the collections.
  13. Zizzi New Player

Another thing I'd love to have is a feature that would let us ask for items and/or cash.

For example, trading x-collection piece for 5 stacks of bits or 10mil cash.

I guess the tricky part about that though is what would the broker fee be if you are asking for items.
  14. Herx Active Player

I'd love to be able to search for armor by style instead of name, and collections by "uncollected", but I probably wouldn't use the Lowest Price Only option, since it's easy enough to sort by price.

Plus, when I see a collection I need selling for $1,500,000 and the same collection selling for $1,499,999 I always buy the one that's a dollar more, hoping that the guy who undercut by only $1 has to eat his deposit. If you want to sell your item for "less", at least offer a REAL discount. If I'm selling something and I want to beat an existing price, I'll list my item for at least 10% less than the other one, usually more. I may be the only player who does this, but it makes me feel better.
  15. Owl Devoted Player

A Lowest Price Only filter would be useful right now to filter out the duplicate Leaf Collections. There are only 4 different Leaf collections yet there are at least a couple hundred listed in the US PS3 Hero Broker today.
    A Not Collected filter would be more useful but harder to implement as it would have to create a table of all missing items for an individual character to compare against. A Lowest Price Only filter would not require any character table to compare against.
  16. xxWicked New Player

They USED to have the option in the broker to preview an item (just like the small preview that pops up when you scroll to an item in your inventory). Now in order to put an item in the broker, you have to click on it, and have the name of the item appear at the bottom above the "Sell Price". In order to go to the next item, you have to scroll back up into the list of Tradable Inventory and click on something else. It was MUCH easier to use when there was a preview of each item, like in inventory. I don't know why they removed this preview but it needs to be put back in. Especially for those who have 5-6 of the same type of item (i.e. brainiac collection, purple base item) and you want to sell a specific one but you have to click and scroll, click and scroll, to each one just to find the one you want to sell. Even then, you have to back out of the broker, and open your inventory if you want to see the level item of let's say a piece of armor you are trying to sell, and then go back into the broker to place it. If we had the preview of the item, we could easily move around in the inventory and place items much faster.