In Progress Broker Mail chat and voice chat

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by The Equalizer, Aug 12, 2020.

1. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I tried accessing the marketplace on the USPS4 server a few moments and it says "Unable to connect to marketplace." Just a heads up.
    • Like x 3
  2. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

Nevermind. I fixed the issue. Please delete this thread.
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Anyone having issues with their mail? I tried to send some base items to an alt but I keep getting error messages. Another league members said their mail was down too? This is the US server btw
    • Like x 1
  4. Ella Level 30

Yes I'm having the same issue. US-Pc
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Hmm voice chats are down. Trying logging in and out and it wouldn't load anything. Guess I'll take a break for a bit and hopefully things will return
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Confirming this: mail AND chat system not working on US/PC :(

Also shortly before this happened the Marketplace was not accessible...but that is now fixed.
  7. Jakargo New Player

The broker mail voice chat and chat have all stopped working at the same time and nothing will change it
    • Like x 6
  8. mdharlem Active Player

I am experiencing this on the USPC server.
    Error Message: "Unable to start marketplace."

I've logged in/out and the issue still persists.
  9. TheDrone Well-Known Player

It was like this a couple hours ago too.
  10. myandria Item Storage

It seems we need another maintenance for the US/PS server to fix the maintenance that happened in the middle of the day yesterday. I cannot claim anything in my mailbox for any character and the broker is broker than than The Joker.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

League voice chat is down, all voice tabs are gone. You have to have someone send you a voice chat invite to talk and error pops up in the chat box. All regular chat channels are working except league.
  12. myandria Item Storage

Confirmed. There is a post in the Bug section about this issue; I have already posted my issues and upvoted it.
  13. EP Ice Loyal Player

Mail is definitely down! USPS
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just blue screened on the broker lol
  15. myandria Item Storage

LOL! Same thing just happened to me; we need a fix for yesterday's "fix".
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Logging into a different character "fixed" the issue.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're working on this and monitoring. When one of these processes goes down, we're getting it back up in 15-20 minutes most of the time.
    • Like x 5
  18. myandria Item Storage

Update: As TheLorax reported, logging in with another character does help; however, when the broker/mail/chat doesn't work with that character I am forced to switch to another character, which happens within the 15-20 minute fix that you mention. It gets old very fast to switch between characters every 15-20 minutes to use the aforementioned in-game services.

Well, I will try again tomorrow after US/PC daily reset to see how it goes.
  19. Casey Jaymz Active Player

It went down again this morning. Also there seems to be an issue with the servers as it doesn't state it's down yet at 11:12am we're constantly refreshing due to no communication. What's going on?
  20. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Mail was working again before shutdown today