Top Bug - Fixed Broken Sub Avatar Drops

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DeathMetalJR, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DeathMetalJR New Player

I have spent days trying to get the bandana drop from the Sub Avatars. The item refuses to drop. After killing over 100 of them I gave up. Several other players I've met in game have been having the same issue. I think the loot drops for the Avatars are broken. I've seen several videos on people getting the drop within the first couple of kills. They were posted years ago.
    • Like x 3
  2. Guamanian New Player

I agree I have been at it for months now and the bandanna has not dropped. Can someone please fix this?
  3. Guamanian New Player

Will there be a rare item weekend? i remember it was done once where the algorithm was adjusted to drop rare items more frequently. Please for Christmas
  4. DeathMetalJR New Player

I hope this bug gets resolved soon. Still been trying to get the bandana style with no luck.
  5. Babanin New Player

Can someone that KNOWS tell me if the bandana style stills on the drops of the sub-avatars. A lot of people, including me, have been faming those avatars for months and nothing. I just get the astral set and no bandana:(:(:(
  6. DeathMetalJR New Player

I don't believe it's been fixed. It is supposed to drop for them. Sub Avatars are just a buggy mess.
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Just to add on besides the bandana style, the other styles urban business and Kung fu gi are also missing when beating sub avatars

(Don’t forget to thumbs up the first post to vote for it)
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This has been resolved, in that all astral gear pieces are now on the loot table.
    • Like x 1