bring back mail, seals and more....

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Terremor, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Terremor New Player

Hello, you fixed double xp exploit, all money glitchers got banned(hopefully), so how about you bring back mailing $ thingy? and we still got seals tab in broker you know?? And cmon guys show some love to alts, i don't wanna buy void/nsf/smoke/neon on my alts, make materials styles free for account, in my point of view, we paid good money already isn't we...
    • Like x 3
  2. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I totally agree with the material and aura thing. We already paid once, not gonna pay twice. I also agree with the seals.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd guess we won't see mailing cash again as it definitely enabled the transfer of the bad money when the glitch was on. At some point we'll see another glitch, so adding the mail feature back in will again make it run rampant faster. Also, I'd guess it adversely impacts the gold sellers, as they now have to meet up for a hand to hand trade off vs mailing their cash out....so bonus there. Hopefully we'll get some way to transfer between alts as that is where most of the impact is IMHO. Without mail, there is no way to move cash between your own toons without a middle man, or using the broker as middle and paying a 5% tax to do it.

Seals though....yeah those need to be tradable then. I know there are probably glitchers sitting on 1000's of seals, and that's why they don't want to make them tradable again...to flood the market. I propose you make the old seals account bound, and before re-enabling trade, make a 'new' SOP and SOC. Call it whatever, but retire the old ones from the MP, so all the bogus ones would be account bound and only new purchased ones could be tradable again. The old ones will eventually get burned out on alts, so no one legit gets stuck and the glitchers with 1000's of them can just dive in them like a pile of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck for all I care.

Mats....yeah, I'd guess they wont make the free for alts. Unlocking = replays....replays = revenue. They could lower the prices some if unlockable though. The high end auras are about $15 to unlock at 525 replays...which seems excessive. I'd guess most mats would be pricey too.