Bring back hometurf mods into pvp

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CaptainPoptart, Mar 31, 2015.

1. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

If you bring back home turf mods into pvp don`t you think it will make the game more fun and challenging in pvp ;o?
  2. MrB Dedicated Player

Given the amount of QQ threads from those things I don't think devs will ever do that.
    • Like x 2
  3. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Tanks will actually be useful again and matches will be longer and more challenging instead of just waiting for that 1 wm crit :eek:
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

If they were adjusted and were not blatant pay to win sure.
    • Like x 3
  5. MrB Dedicated Player

Completely agree but people will QQ and devs were fed up with them.

I sure miss that foot mod that let you combo movement mode attacks. Was so much fun.
    • Like x 1
  6. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yeh if they balance it i think it would make pvp way more fun and challenging, right now its all about switching to the most op power in pvp and and 1 hitter quitters
  7. Errorcode1058 New Player

They were never a 'pay to win.' You had to EARN MOT to have access to them.

If they were 'pay to win,' so was e dry skill point you ever earned from a DLC.

Removing them would have been OK if the RPS system was left in place. Removing both at the same time took all of the fun, individuality, and skill out of PVP.

Strictly F2P people can have their nerfed to nothing playing field in Legends. Hell, they can have and keep their precious bragging rights there. Bring back the arenas I loved.

Restore either HT mods or the RPS system. We don't need both, but I detest the absence of both.
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

If they came back it would only make acrobatics the preferred movement mode, and it would make dps OP.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

If HT mods were to be brought back, there would need to be restrictions and tweak some of them for pvp. Some of them were just too, and I hate using this word but, overpowered. Acrobatic, or whatever the big overarching name is for them, characters had a big advantage with the Perfect Poise mod. And now with Munitions coming, having Empowered channeling so you don't have to worry about being interrupted while using cast time abilities.

I support the return of HT mods, and only HT mods, to pvp if under the stipulation that they are looked at and if needed changed for pvp.
  10. ChuckLess New Player

Then no. That would just mess up PVE. So, no. Not worth it.
  11. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Sad when people spoil things and than it effects the community and i also think they should bring back consumables like dazing devices etc but not allow things like sodas or anything that buff stats just the devices
    • Like x 1
  12. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Please like the first post if you agree and like this topic :)
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Well, not change the current ones but make PvP versions of the mods.
  14. uly31xx Active Player

Just NO, do not wanna face healing ice tanks all day,and the light powers that cant be interrupted just glad that nonsense was out of pvp personal
  15. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

Yeh thats a good idea i think they could`ve done that when they even first released the god dang home turf mods xD see thats how you can tell pve get all the favoritism because pve was basically made for the pve side of the game i agree they should of made a vendor for pvp mods and another for pve and not allow pve mods in pvp or pvp in pve
  16. CaptainPoptart Committed Player

17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Tell me more about how you earn the HT DLC.
    It would be completely fine if new HT mods were being released and only being unlock able by MoV [PvP Marks]
    instead of MoT.
    HT mods that posses rewards but also risks associated with it to balance it out.
    • Like x 4
  18. Errorcode1058 New Player

The same way you earned EVERY DLC related SP.... with the exception that with the HT mods you have to earn them over and over again.
    • Like x 1
  19. ChuckLess New Player

A bump after 10min o_O
    • Like x 4
  20. Sabigya Steadfast Player

SP never provided as sizeable as an advantage as HT did.
    • Like x 4