Briefings/Investigations

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tesseract Prime, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

hopefully, i also submitted a ticket and a gm Insisted it was there
  2. AgentX44 Committed Player

Yeah... but there were no specifics if it was for villain side, so I was not sure since we are missing that briefing on the villain side.
  3. AgentX44 Committed Player

Did they give any area where to look? :)
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

[IMG]
    customer support for ya:mad:
  5. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Any luck yet...anyone?
  6. Teleri13 New Player

rage of war #1 hero: Above the entrance to the arkillo's room on ranx in strike team op
  7. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

8. Xuxinha New Player

Hero - Briefing Rage of War #1
    Operation: Strike Team
    Place: : Arkillo's room

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I hope I have helped!
    • Like x 3
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

so any VILLAIN find tales of the sinestro corp 5 ?

EDIT
    FOUND IT! its in ranx during AnB behind one of those blue coloums in the side rooms
    • Like x 2
  10. Star Ember New Player

I am having a whole lot of trouble finding Tales of the Green Lantern Corps #5 on hero side, has anyone here found it?
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

A great many of us were only missing Rage #1 on the hero side. None of the others were that hard to find, in all honesty. While I don't remember which was which, the ones in Star Labs during Mist Recovery were the hardest to hear because, like the ones in the solo/meta mission, they are way up on top of the pipes above the rooms. There is also a green in JSA Headquarters during Strike Team that's easy to miss in an alcove to the left in the first room where we get jumped by the Sinestro Corps.
  12. Star Ember New Player

Yeah, I've gotten all of those, but for some reason that last green lantern one is eluding me
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

I've updated the map to show all common locations and all hero 4man locations. I've been super busy so both times I ran A&B they were speedy ones and I specifically didn't collect anything so I could make sure to properly get them when I have the time to do so. Hopefully some time in the next few days.

If someone feels like posting or PMing me the villain instance locations I'll see if I can add them as well.

[IMG]
  14. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I believe there are only three in AnB, Tukuan. There's a second one in the Hall of Doom Armory during the Strike Team Op. Too lazy to upload into an editor and repost, but in your middle picture in the right column...if you follow the main path all the way past your (3) and where it enters that arced room on the left, that's a staircase. On the North side of that staircase, but at ground level (so you go around to the side of the stairs) is a briefing.
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Thx Bob, I'll check with an alt toon the next chance I get.
  16. Toshknight Loyal Player

i completed this and its a Missionary of Hope head piece

Blue Lantern Core Inscriptions (Head)
    1. Ganthet's Daily Litany
    2. Odym Horticultural Guide
    3. Blue Lantern Core Oath
    4. Sister Sercy's Medical Requisition
    5. Brother Hynn's Expression of the Mortal Coil
    6. Brother Warth's Mantra
  17. Toshknight Loyal Player

i need 1/4 of Hope for the hopeless on my VIllian... it says its in Ranx i think.. or where is it... i know its not in A and B or the City
  18. tukuan Devoted Player

Final, hero-side at least, version:

[IMG]
  19. ClodBuster000 Level 30

how many diff pieces are there I most of them but AAB on heroes side , and the names of each style

Thank you :)