Briefings/Investigations

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tesseract Prime, Jan 8, 2014.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

At first I thought that seems incredibly stupid and not at all intuitive but I guess it would make more sense for people using a controller. That said changing it without even a visual tip seems very short-sighted.

Anyways thanks for letting me know.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

has any1 found the 1rst briefing in the rage of war? if so plz post its location, ty :)
  3. smetchik New Player

check this place:

[IMG]
  4. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Your Hope for the Hopeless #2 is in the wrong place. In the initial map you did it was in the right position. You've since moved it to the East a room. Should be here.

As you're only missing one green and I know the final room of Hero Assault & Battery has one, #1 for Hope for the Hopeless must be there. No picture right now, but it's behind the terminal you toggle to end the entire instance. Might be able to get it without aggro'ing Sinestro before the fight as well.

There are also 2 more blues in AnB. One is in the first portion on Mogo against the Red Lanterns. (Same map as Mogo (Command Center)). In this case it is in the eastern most wing. It'll be between the two teleporters, back against the rocks. The other is pretty much dead center of the maze. (Note: The entire maze opens after you complete it for your team to grab this briefing. You do not need to grab it while completing the maze.) I'm unsure which two those are, but I'd bet it's one from Rage War and one from Sinestro Corps.
    As the only one we seem to be missing is Rage War #1, I'd bet it's somewhere on Mogo in the Mist operation. Seems to be the only interior portion of an operation without 2 nodes.

So the 1 green you're missing is in AnB, 2 of the blues are in AnB, 2 in the HoD armory during Strike Team, and 1 in the JSA Headquarters during Strike Team. Now, Rage War #1...where are you?
  5. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Only on villain side on Test Server, lord knows which one it actually was, wasn't keeping track by that point. Definitely in an op though.
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

did you get a pic of the style. I'm dying to see it lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

so sinestro corps tales 5 has been found ?
  8. WeiTaiTan New Player

These two videos should help clear-up and identify where some of the briefings and investigations are.

9. WeiTaiTan New Player

I also reran both of the 4-man alerts yesterday and thoroughly checked and did not find the Rage of War #1 briefing, so either it is in the raid or it is in the open world.
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

so for heros, thats hank henshaw #4 IN RANX, villains get rage war 1in mogo maze

BUGGED!
  11. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Nice job on the vids. I didn't see the Tales of Sinestro 5. It's probably different on the vilian side. If I missed it would someone please comment. Thx
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Thanks, I moved the maps over and I d'***** and didn't select the marker. I'll fix it in the final version.

I'll check versus the videos later today and update.
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Thanks, I re-positioned the maps and brain-farted and forgot to select the marker with the map raster. I'll update later.

I'll give the main map another run through with a scanner later and see if now Rage #1 is there since it looks like it was added after the fact.
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

your 4 ( hero ) is our 5 (villain) and we cant get it.:(
  15. Borosa1971 New Player

Soooo HAS Rages of War #1 For HERO been FOund?
  16. farm3rb0b Committed Player

No, and we've been popping radars like mad. Admittedly we don't use them in instances, but I ran all 3 yesterday and I'm sure I drove my team a little nuts backtracking to look/listen for it. Talked with some people from the villain side and we think that it's currently impossible for them to finish Tales of the Sinestro Corps and us to finish Rage War. The problem seems to be that the briefing within the AnB puzzle is different for each faction and as I cannot get into the puzzle on Mogo...I cannot get Rage War 1.
  17. WeiTaiTan New Player

Not sure if this might be the answer to our missing Rage of War #1 briefing, but I was going through some of the other TEST feedback threads, and saw that someone had said that they had spotted a briefing in the villain spawn area while on their hero, but kept getting bounced before they could get to it. Might be worth checking it out to see if this is the issue.
  18. Blazing Boy Level 30

19. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I created a villain to test this. It's the same briefing we find to the right of the entrance to Metro on the hero side. Since you get knocked away from the other faction's home base, there's the same briefing in both areas.
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

i ran the radars through the instance. i also went back into the mogo maze on an alt and the briefing in there is mogo account. ( not sure which brief it is part of) but i did run strike team, we go to mogo and kill kilowog, before that there is a room with a briefing inside it which i believe to be rage war 1. i can go back in and check this to b fully sure. if it is the same scenario applies. heros cant finish rage war, villains cant complete tales of the sinestro corps