Briefings/Investigations

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Tesseract Prime, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Intergalactic Technology Collection Reward (Feet Style):

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Beat you to it if you scroll up. :p
  3. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

There is a briefing at the end of Strike team by the teleporter if this hasn't been mentioned.
  4. Rumour Committed Player

Are they animated?
  5. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

STAR LAbs Mist Project Investigation gives "Missionary of Hope" inspired chest.
  6. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Tales of the Green Lantern Core briefing reward is the base item "Green Lantern Exhibit Poster"
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Here's an updated version with the 2 farm3rbob gave plus I found one more. They're harder to hear than usual given the background effects as well as I keep getting thrown off by exos as I have to grab them since their sound effect is louder than the brief/invest nodes.

[IMG]

I would think the sets are accounted for as there are 3 briefing sets for each red, yellow and green and the 2 investigations would round out blues and a general tech style. That's just a working theory though.

That'd be awesome!

Otherwise I'll probably give the instances a go this weekend and see what I can find.
  8. tukuan Devoted Player

Actually I might stand corrected on that after seeing that Tesseract, posted the name of the STAR award as Missionary of Hope. There might be a fourth briefing set after all.
  9. SuperiorMouse New Player

thank you for posting these Odyssey and Tukuan. :)
  10. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

How the hell did I miss the green in Mogo's command centre. Will get that when the servers are back.

Images for the Hope chest (inspired by Saint Walker) and GL poster.
  11. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

These are most of what I have, from memory there is one two blocks east of green 4 but on the western side of the block (the block is the south west of the four towers, and the node is on street level, in an alcove).

Various blues and greens can be found in the different ops, I didn't get screenshots because I was recording at the time and it would have interfered. Will try looking through my troller povs to get the details.
  12. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Because I'm awesome. :D

What are we still missing, then? I know my main on test has STAR 4/5 though you've completed that one. He's also got a number of blues...can't recall which one's right off and test server isn't letting me log in. Are we still missing a completion for Hope, Rage, and Sinestro?
  13. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

I've got STAR and Tales of GL complete, and will get my last for Hope whenever I log in. One away on the others, couldn't say which one though, will check when servers go back.

Assault and Battery Operation:
    Mogo Command Centre, East room
    Tales of the Green Lantern Corps - Mogo's Report.
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Inspired by Brother Warth, not Saint Walker. Just thought I'd pop that in. :p
  15. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

My sources are letting me down again.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Missing No.1 from Rages of War and No.3 from Tales of Sinestro.
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Easy mistake to make, it is a bit odd they would have two inspired-by pieces for the same character.
  18. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

19. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Oh...my...god. I want those Feet now. That is awesome.
  20. Elusian Crowd Control

We do this on purpose! :p