Briefing Help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by General Zod, Mar 27, 2013.

1. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Im 1 briefing away from completing the FOS:Chasm brief but cant find the fifth one. I searched the entire map for 20mins and couldn't find. Can anyone give me a general area to look for or tell me the spot it's in?

Thank in advance.
  2. Dogzday Dedicated Player

Why did my post get deleted? I'll repost again to help you out OP, here is a link to all of the Briefings. Look around the site for things like Investigations as well. Good luck!

http://dcuo.mmorpg-life.com/tag/briefing/
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the link but sadly I looked there before and couldn't find anything related to the fortress of solitude briefings.
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

That website does not have the Briefings or Investigations for any of the FoS
  5. MsMamba New Player

What I usually do is after everyone leaves, I turn the volume very high then fly around the entire place. once the sound changes a bit, you can explore that area more until you find the briefing.

I think the most missed part in FOS1 is the cavern before Krypto.
  6. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I think it is that part dug up on the old forums and someone said its in the room right after the scorpion boss. Gonna try again tomorrow when raids reset. Thanks for your help.
  7. Motive New Player

Yeah I found them all in about 5 minutes just by going through all the tunnels and listening for the sound. You can hear all of them quite well in FOS1. Look up high because sometimes they are there.
  8. Stompy Foot New Player

right after the scorpion room, theres a small bridge, look up to the crystal formations going from one wall to the other, the breifing is on top of the formation to the right.
  9. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

agreed. it should be near the ceiling after the scorpion room.
  10. HeroQuest New Player

There is one in the tunnel in the beginning, behind two rocks. You cannot see it ( very well) but you can hear it. It is possible to switch of the music, so you can hear the sound effect better.
  11. HeroQuest New Player

12. AkikoTsunami Committed Player