Brick's Health Decreased From 108 CR To 114 CR

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dogico, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

Finally got around to testing Brick's health in dps and tank role. I was skeptical of people who claimed his health has been nerfed, but it appears they were right. Although I didn't save the video because I'm an idiot I tested his health at 108 cr and it came out to 34000-35000 (I'd have to dig through the Earth guide thread to find the exact amount). After these tests (shoutout to my leaguemate Darkman for helping me) his health is only 32302 at 114 cr.

I also think that his Envelope ability should be power-free. It's only usable once per fight and it's really the only "oh ****" move Brick has. As often as he runs face first into aoes he definitively needs it.

I'm curious as to why an increase in cr from 108 to 114 would lower Brick's health.
    • Like x 6
  2. Dogico Loyal Player

After looking for my old post, I found that his health was 34068 at 106 cr. 106 cr, not 108 cr like I previously mentioned. So after my cr goes up by eight (8!) his health drops by about 1800.
    • Like x 2
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

But why nerf brick's health?

If anything it needs a serious buff.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dogico Loyal Player

I'm hoping it was just a mistake on the way his health is calculated. Might be a bug, might not.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

One would pray so. But given history about Earth, might not be.
    I really hope it's a bug and not an intentional nerf
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I really realized that he has died more easily, regardless of what you do!
    So much so that I do not even use the reinforce for him! It's useless! Even the Totem has not made the cure effectively!
    The right is that it is at least twice the life we! Since it takes double damage!
    And you can have your Power naturally loaded either by a troller as making physical attacks! The same for your health in relation to the healers!