Breaout does sometimes not Work on MMe

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Berryhaze, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Berryhaze New Player

I cant breakout of anything on the last boss first i need to die and then i can breakout again my mana is always full but as Solo Tank with no Breakout its horrible
    • Like x 1
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

well make sure u dont get schooled by Batman Who Laughs and/or Dark Robins they have a hard stun u cant get out of also there is an alloy bug i heard of where u cant use block after delivering which is required to initiate a breakout or block Merciless Skull attack.
  3. Cyro Committed Player

I got hard stunned by the merciless spin
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

No its a bug. I got stunned multiple times by Merciless and only him and couldnt break out any time. Thats not normal.
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Breakout trinket level 92 Amazon content . Helps alot even with green bubbles in throneE 1st boss.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

An invaluable tool indeed. There's also one in New Genesis. With kiting having become more and more necessary in the last few DLC's, it's not feasible with Atomic to use immunity as the aura activator due to it's 18s cooldown so I would have to either sacrifice hard light shield or mass density to have immunity in my LO, which I really, really would hate to do. So the trinket is a necessity.

Be careful though, there are some ground stun/rooting mechanics, such as with the Dark Robins and Teekyl in FOAe, where if you use the breakout trinket it stands you up visually but you are still unable to move and taking damage. It often confuses teammates on lookout for when they need to lunge after you get pinned.
  7. tinoman Dedicated Player

It happens everywhere. One r1 tap will not break you out. You need multiple taps of the breakout button. It's not a latency issue. Brought up several times. No way to fix Imo.