Breakout Regeneration Mod

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Mitchell, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitchell New Player

gain health regeneration for 4 seconds after using the breakout ability.

This is not happening, nothing is happening
    • Like x 10
  2. Mitchell New Player

not sure if your disliking because its a not broken, or if you think its bad that its a bug
  3. Doc Holliday New Player

I stopped using this mod till its fixed.
  4. Mitchell New Player

awesome glad to hear its defo broken for others. hopefully they can fix this as id be interested to see how much healing id get from this. since im guessing it will scale to restoration (like most of the other mods).
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I remember asking about this mod when trying it on the Test Server. This mod does not have any "fly text" or combat log entries associated with it. The only way you can tell it is working is by observing your health bar after using the breakout ability. I used it a few times today and my health bar increased for a few seconds after using breakout.
  6. surge914 New Player

Wasn't broken when it first came out. When I used it I didn't see green ticks but I noticed my health going up. Not a lot of course just a good amount. Not sure if it broke i'll have to check.
  7. Kintuse Well-Known Player

It's working on my side of things, but barely noticeable (which I'm fine with because I don't want anything gamebreaking). To test it yourself, go to a spot where there's early game Brainiac mobs, let them trap/incase you and break out, you should take note your life bar fills up a sliver for about 4 seconds.
  8. Captain Hail Level 30

The breakout regeneration mod is not broken, when you breakout look at your health it will rise for 4 seconds. This mod is also not based off of restoration but instead based off of your maximum health, similar to how reflect pain does damage based off of 15% of your maximum health.
    • Like x 1
  9. 478874 Dedicated Player

The same thing happens with super-speed innertial inversion mod for the feet armor. Nothing records in the log nor do any graphics display indicating a recovery of power but the power bar will increase over three seconds.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mitchell New Player

apologies, tested it again and it does indeed slightly give some health back over 4 seconds
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.