Breach = game data corrupted

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Laff Riot, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Laff Riot New Player

EVERY TIME I try to do this alert I get GDC. And I have been looking in the forums and seeing nothing about it. I know I am not the only one with this issue. My league and I tried yesterday and on friday and all got hit with it 2 times each day. So my question is, do the devs know?

By the way we were on the villain side USPS3. All PS3 players as well. Seems like PS4 doesnt seem to suffer from this. Well at least to my knowledge yet.
    • Like x 1
  2. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

No ps4 does not have this issue.
    • Like x 1
  3. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Arent ya supposed to drop this in the bug section or the PS support section?
  4. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm on PC, I tried to get in twice and a message popped up can't find file MHDT021
  5. Davis New Player

Yes this is happening to one of our members everytime we tried to que she got data corrupted shes on ps3 its only happening on breach.
  6. Laff Riot New Player

Wo the PC side is having this issues as well? That is interesting to hear.
  7. Laff Riot New Player

8. rival exe New Player

never ran into this issue and i seem to meet all the criteria
    ps3 check
    breach check
    usps villain check
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

This alert is causing me some trouble too. Everytime i run it my mic goes crazy. It cant be my mic cause in every other instance people hear just fine
  10. Solutha New Player

Try running a file check when the game boots up. I think its hold L1, L2, R1,R2 triggers. You may have a corrupted file. I run it with a few PS3 players without problems.
  11. Baby Sister Committed Player

Corrupted really sucks I'd image it be intergang than breach because intergangs open world and that is Soo much lag on ps3 side. It sucks :/
  12. Spiderhyphenman New Player

Yup this happened to me too I made a thread about it when the dlc launched with no acknowledgment. https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...orrupted-data-every-time.216562/#post-2744795

If you are on PS3 and no one in your group has a league hall you will get game data corrupt in breach. Workaround is to get a league hall or make sure someone in your group has one. Doesn't seem like the devs are going to address it.