brawling vs. dual wield? (With precise rage build)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by De Hei, Jun 3, 2019.

1. De Hei Active Player

Just the question in the topic. I wondering if all say dual wield is just the way to go with flurry shot. Brawling with home run mastery is for sure very slow, but that 3 times hard damage at the end of the combo cant compare with dual wield?

Did anybody tested this allready, that i dont need to and can share your wisdom with me/us?

;)
  2. TarHeal New Player

Duel wield is used with flurry shot for single target max range damage nobody ever said it hit the hardest. It’s best used in elite content and SM where you can’t get close to ads and the boss, if you can get close rage melee is one of the strongest in the game for might so you shouldn’t even consider precision for close range. If you do go close range it’s been tested and proven that smoke bomb weapon mastery with a bow is best close range for precision. But comparing home run mastery to flurry shot is comparing apples to tomatoes not even Apple to oranges much less apples to apples.
    • Like x 1
  3. De Hei Active Player

Ty man, so now i really need to test it out... The problem with rage is, that this power looks like to be designed for melee... maybe i switch to tank then or just try to run different like i actually do.
  4. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

smoke bomb for aoe

flurry shot for single target

the most efficient way to go for precision at the moment..