Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, May 4, 2021.

1. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Same. BIG Goonies vibes. This and Doom Patrol are the 2 best Superhero shows on tv right now.
    • Like x 1
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I miss Arrow :(
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

With pretty much every popular version in current media & because its what he is known for, i must ask if there are plans to refresh King Shark into the Great White version most know him by @Charon
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That might be just outside the license. DC might have made a comic (as they did with other Hanna Barbera cartoons) about Space Ghost but he might not be included with the DC universe characters.
    • Like x 1
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Okay, now I have to pull out a request for the DC character everyone remembers: SPACE CABBIE!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Who hasn't longed to see an adventure with Space Cabbie? (Or "Cabby," if you prefer; they've used both spellings.)

Okay, not truly a high priority for me. Not compared to seeing the Legion of Super-Pets!

;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

A Doom Patrol dlc would be evaraythangggg!

There are so many great characters, stories, themes and scenarios there. It's at the top of my list and would really help round out the "weird" quotient in DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I wish I did; no offence. CW ruins every show after season1 so far. It's so frustrating. Hoping Stargirl escapes the curse with Geoff Johns protecting it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Since i brought his name up again this morning, ill request Manchester Black/the rest of the elite. I imagine The Hat would be a very cool fight w/ new mechanics
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

We need the Doom Patrol. I long to see Danny the Street turned into an open world map. The Animal Vegetable Mineral Man and madam Rouge as giant open world bosses. Scissormen and dry bachelor ads.

Also with the success of Stargirl I wouldn't mind seeing the new Wildcat, Dr. Midnight and Hourman.
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Tweedledum & Tweedledee would be hilarious to see
  11. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

Wally West And Hunter Zolomon.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I would love to see a Battle for the Cowl episode and a couple of style pieces that would help me finish Jason Todd's version of the Batsuit:

[IMG]

You don't need the full suit as the Knight of Vengeance style works for most of it, however what the style lacks is his chest piece and a face piece that doesn't clip with the cowl.

EDIT: I mentioned my wish for a Battle for the Cowl episode previously in this thread (totally forgot) but not the styles.
    • Like x 1
  13. Random Mind Dedicated Player

The Watchmen.

While I wasn't a big fan of the show, I hate to admit this (sorry Watchmen purists), I did enjoy the movie a lot and I would love to see Dr. Manhattan, Rorsach, Silk Spectre, The Comedian, Nite Owl and Ozymandias come to DCUO.

Obviously, they are probably lower on the totem pole but I believe.....
    • Like x 1
  14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Apollo and Midnighter
    the Engineer
    Jack Hawksmoor
    Jenny Quantum
    The Doctor and
    Swift.
    • Like x 1
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

B’wana Beast
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I think it's about time we had something on Superboy and something on Cadmus as well, the character is really amazing, he really made an impression on me in Titans and it made me want to see something on him in DCUO.

Another character I would like to see in DCUO is Guy Gardner, he has a very interesting biography with lots of adventure and trauma, I would like to see something about Guy Gardner.
    • Like x 1
  17. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  19. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Now we're talking!
    • Like x 1
  20. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Lucifer Morningstar I would like to see.[IMG]
    • Like x 2