Brand New Characters You Would Like To See In DCUO

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycho Tech, May 4, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I had no idea this character existed but it made me laugh uncontrollably to the point i need him in the game.

50% Chad
  2. Blight KOBRA Commander

The Monarch
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Skartaris
    [IMG]

The Secret Six
    [IMG]

Kobra
    [IMG]

Wildstorm
    [IMG]

Blackhawks (Modern 52)
    [IMG]

Gotham City Monsters
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

5. Charon Lead Content Designer

I would say no less than 4 on the list are coming up this year. Maybe more. And next time next year we are actively attempting to see how it much of the Icon verse we are allowed to get. Super pets. Multiversity toons (yes I want Captain Carrot and others). We have to work out legal rights with DC but those were all recently talked about in recent history. But yes, 4 from this list will see the light of day. Some sooner than others.
    • Like x 15
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

I wish say 5 on this list and two not but they're new and one is classic DC lore.
    • Like x 8
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

We recently had the CLOCKtower raid. Now we have a Subject DOOMSDAY bounty. Fate has clearly charted this timeline's course and the wheels are set in motion. And now that the only man with the power to alter this timeline is still reeling from having just watched his past-altering endeavors bring Earth Prime to the brink of total destruction, we're strapped in and it's all systems go...

Clocktower

V

Subject Doomsday

V

DOOMSDAY CLOCK

"'Tis a fool's errand to stare fate in the eyes and challenge it's eternal inevitability..."
    • Like x 1
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I second this. Ever since Metal II, Murder Machine just wallows around in sorrow and in his desperation has even started asking around if he was adopted or something. I never have the heart to even look him in his cold, near-lifeless mechanical eyes. He just wants to know why...WHHHHYYYYYYY?!?!?

Devastator has taken it much better though but his DGAF game has always been on point.
    • Like x 1
  9. ACE FREHLEY Well-Known Player

I would love to see this villain in the game, and a episode dedicated to him!
    [IMG]
    Chronos
    • Like x 1
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I’m still waiting for my boy Killer Moth
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That's "Highfather," aka "Izaya the Inheritor."

The "All-Father" is Odin in Norse mythology.
    • Like x 3
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'd like to see at least a passing image of one version or another of The Composite Superman. Just because.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

As much as the devs like batman & superman tc outfits i think you might give them a heart attack if they get to make that 1 along side the character
  14. 23rd Emperor Active Player

These concepts are really cool, and they would make great characters in the game. Absolutely agreed.
    • Like x 2
  15. Blight KOBRA Commander

It'll be interesting to see if any of my own picks are included. If so it would mean some very exciting content could be coming our way this year.
    • Like x 1
  16. Blight KOBRA Commander

I wish. But more than likely no.

Despite the numerous crossovers He-Man and the Masters have had with DC comics over the years (and the DC Universe being the most frequented outside property that He-Man has ever crossed over with) MATTEL's ownership of the IP would probably just be too big a legal hurdle for Daybreak and Dimensional to get over.
    • Like x 3
  17. RedMamba14 Level 30

I would kinda like to see Darkh searching for artifacts
    • Like x 1
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I think 1 of the biggest missing characters that most people have heard of nowadays is Black Mask. I believe he has some buildings already in the game as well
  19. Wildcat Committed Player

Any chance for Enchantress destroying the Gotham with her brother Incubus?

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Wildcat Committed Player

Peacemaker - this one is going to be very popular soon. ™

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2