Brainiac vs Anti monitor for birthday event.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MAXILIANO, Dec 5, 2016.

1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

First of all, sorry for the language!
    Any doubts do not bother to ask!
    [IMG]
    Hello friends, developers and other users of the forum and players, I come here with this topic in order to make a small contribution with this wonderful idea that was to bring new events to the game!
    And especially start with just one of DC's most powerful and iconic characters!
    The Anti-Monitor!
    A being who has practically almost devastated with the existence of all DC universes!

Keeping this in mind, what I am suggesting is something to make this event even more agile and make the fight against Anti-Monitor even more epic!
    Who has read crises, knows the size of the threat that Anti-Monitor is.
    And he knows that in the fight there is no villain or heroes, because existence was at stake!
    So it would be wonderful if in the fight against him, Braniac was also fighting to face the anti-Monitor!
    Just like Darkseid, he's a representative of the gods! (Hares I believe to be the most indicated).
    This would not change anything the event itself!
    But it would leave the same much, but much more epic!
    When the players entered the fight and saw their eternal enemy that since the beginning of the game fighting there, plus the other great villains, this would make the battle extremely epic!
    And would make many players who wanted to play the event!

Do not know if the time to add to this event, but think of the idea please!
    I think it would be wonderful!

2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Plot twist: You end up fighting Brainiac again for the 50th time haha :p

Joking aside, I think it would actually be pretty cool seeing the previous main villain of the game on our side for once :)
    • Like x 1
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

2nd plot twist Lex runs the vendor so to get everything while the event is up you have to spend replay badges.
    • Like x 1
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

People will always spend replays. And this is something that will happen in anything!
    But the idea here is to create something wonderful and fun!
    Indifferent to who replays or not!
    I think this event may be the most epic raid ever made in DC.
    And Anti-Monitor is the perfect boss for it!:)
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

Have you played it on Test yet? I think you'll be sadly disappointed when you do run it. Whilst the idea is awesome and to finally have Anti-Monitor in the game, it's incredibly easy, mundane and boring. Well, it was before they hotfixed some stuff. I haven't ran it since then but I've heard it's a little bit better now :)
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I'll be honest with you. I have not been yet. Some of my league were, but I have not yet, because I'm taking advantage of the contents of this new dlc.
    I imagine he's not difficult. Since it is an event.
    However when I refer to the epic I speak of the fight itself!
    To see all the great enemies we've fought for years right there by our side fighting together facing a greater threat!
    I know that in the end it's just something of an image. But especially for those who crack crisis in the infinite Earth, that's exactly what you expect when fighting with the Anti-Monitor!
    And it's something that can be done here!
    Ja that just add the NPC that already exists there!
    Just like the heroes and villains who are already there!
    In the end we will fight, but having them there, fighting with us is very exciting!
    Even more stimulates if the event is easy!
    • Like x 1
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

personally if we were to bring brainiac back i'd want it to be as pulsar stargrave in the 31st century.
  8. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

The idea is not to bring Brainiac back.
    Even because I think everyone has already gotten tired of it!
    But I do have it in the fight as an ally against Anti-Monitor!
    As well as Hares, Darkseid, Nekron, etc.
    The idea is to give a more epic battle!
    Taking into account that we are fighting Anti-Monitor!
    A cosmic entity that destroyed almost every universe of existence!:)
  9. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

While this is an interesting idea, I would like it if I never have to see Brainiac again. We have battled against him for over 5 years now. Even with existence at stake he would try to usurp The Anti Monitors powers to use against us.

I believe Batman (or Superman) said it best, "There is no reasoning with Brainiac."
  10. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

:D:D:D:D
    Although I understand your feeling, I doubt Brainiac will achieve such a feat! Taking into account the first appearance of Anti-Monitor ...:)