Bow misinformation

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Riger, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Riger Well-Known Player

When I learned the 'flurry shot' skill with the bow, the screen showed me that to use it I was to tap ranged four times before holding. Which is wrong.
    I'm referring to the mouse images that show up in the middle of the screen after you learn a skill
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Its not disinformation.

You can do Flurry Shot by doing either 3 tap range hold range or 4 tap range hold range.
    • Like x 1
  3. Riger Well-Known Player

It's disinformation because the skill book says 3, while the screen shows 4.
    I also read that 4 taps then hold broke. I'll check after the servers come back up.
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

those weapon demands are idiotic in the extreme...many times the game will demand i do a bow skill while i put a 2h in my hand why is it asking me to use a weapon im not using sometimes
  5. Riger Well-Known Player

I checked. I didn't see the second page that showed 4 taps. It doesn't work every time I tried, oddly.
    And TITAN? I know what you mean. I've equipped a staff, then been told to do a hand blaster combo even though I hadn't even learned hand blasters.
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

weird, I've never had the game tell me to do specific combos. I choose what combos i want to do. not the game. Are you sure you guys are not just using Weapon mastery? lmao

i mean you guys seem kind of new and don't seem to grasp the concept of weapon mastery
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

uhm...ive been playing since ps3 exclusive walked miles in the snow for my preordered disc had stuff like back from the hack feat on my original account...been playing longer than you...no need to argue..unless you were "in beta" its just a fact...and ive subbed every time...actually subbing was the only way you could play at first...btw...this has nothing to do with what your character does/is in any way..it is simple text instruction...prob meant to help people figure out weapon use through game hints...for example even if successfully done (EX-it asks for a bow skill you immediately perform flawlessly) you get no gear from it you get no skill points through it...and it can happen at any level...level 6 hive fighter end game 300 sp+ guy at...never cared enough about it to really investigate it..but its always been in the game...can happen to seemingly any toon any moment and riger is correct...there are times youre switching weapons to and fro and it asks you to prove you can use a weapon no longer being wielded...