1. Payton Johnson New Player

OK I try and grind for gear in raids like everyone else. But it is a little hard when there isn't much people ready to do these raids. But when I finally get a team, everything is crappy. How do you expect to kill MOST OF THE BOSSES WITHOUT GETTING CARRIED BY A 200+ CR. I don't get it, your guys raid levels are insane. When I unlock a raid by getting a higher CR the minions are normally like 10+ cr higher than me. I CAN'T EVEN TAKE THE MINIONS ON BY MYSELF. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN. How can I beat the bosses then I can't even kill the minions. These get so tough people just leave. Then we don't get anything done. So now it gets to a point were I don't want to even do the most basic thing in this game.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Specificaly what raids are you struggling with? What type of group are you playing with? Is this a blind queue group? Are you picking players out of LFG or people you know? Do you have all your support roles? Are the support players doing their job? Is everyone in the same chat and communicating?

There's a lot variables as to why your runs go South.
    • Like x 3
  3. RLManuel Committed Player

They don’t care... sad but true.

The bonus marks weekend helps but it’s just a bandaid...
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryuvain Active Player

The games mechanics have changed quite a few times. The raids may be even harder now than they used to be. That being said, older raids also don't give much of a reason to run them if you're higher level either, so a lot of raids become ghost towns.

Joining a league or using lfg may be your best bet.

Also, did you run with a tank? The tank is supposed to ideally be the only player getting attacked. Otherwise any other class will die.
  5. RLManuel Committed Player

I’ve made a lot of alts but I always end up deleting them due to the fact that doing old content with other players(at or near the same level my alts) always ends badly, takes way to long to get into old content and to finish it, an people refuse to play the support role they chose/ don’t know how be a support role.

But again the DEV’s don’t seem to care about this problem, we might get a “ we are looking into solutions for this problem” but that’s it...

And they just buffed everything because of our artifacts, which was unnecessary to me, now the new played out end game raids are back at 20min runs, and people NEEDING the players with the HIGHEST BURN to beat them quickly so they don’t have to worry about the mechanics...
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I miss the days where gamers tried to figure stuff out and beat the thing they're having problems with instead of crying on the internet at every slight inconvenience
    • Like x 4
  7. RLManuel Committed Player

Ok, but isn’t it hard to figure out stuff, when people that are at level rage quit? Lol...

Did you read the OP? Or just skim it?
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I read the OP and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what the real issue is. To summarize:
    Raid queues are timely because he's blind queuing.
    His random pug groups are trash, probably due to lack of support roles/ill equipped support roles. I doubt the group is aware of boss mechanics and I also doubt there is an open line of communication in the group.
    He feels getting carried is the only answer based on the fact he can't solo 1 add...
    People in his blind pug group rage quit. They were probably expecting to get carried instead of asking how to finish the raid without getting carried, which is what the OP should be doing.
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

Just stick to at level duos and alerts and q up for event raids(alerts and duos too). For old content the q is almost mandatory because lfg will take atleast a hour and players who are queuing up are terrible. Hopefully the next event content will be for level 10+, because TT weren't. But yea man just run at level duos and alerts and run all event content. Less stressful.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Teen Titan Event content is for level 10 and up...
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Yes it is, but I bet a group of level 10s couldn't go in there and beat raids. Maybe the alert and duo, but it would be harder than the elite raids for end game players. If it's 2 level 10 dps in duo it will be super hard
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If it were brand new level 10s, I bet.
  13. Payton Johnson New Player

Ok it gets to a point to where having a tank he just gets killed to quickly, there are not enough healers in the game in general let alone my lobby to keep us alive.
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

*sigh*
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

I think even vets would have problems at level 10
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Don't *sigh* me when people want everything handed to them on a platter nowadays. They go straight to "content is too hard, nerf it" instead of saying "what can I do to make this easier on myself?"

Yes I read the OP. That is such when you random que instead of using LFG or asking friends and league. If you que up with 7 other players at random you run the risk of getting a group that doesn't know their head from their bumhole. It's not the contents fault when many other players do not have issues running it.

I que the event raids on alts all the time, yes I get bad groups, but I take responsibility for my own actions and know the potential consequences that come with random queues.
    • Like x 4
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I didn’t see the word “nerf” anywhere in the OP but I did see the word “explain”. Even if he had, why the attack dog mentality every time someone even vaguely implies that they think the game is a bit difficult?
    • Like x 1
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That attack dog mentality is the same thing that drives your instinct to peak in every thread that even hints at content difficulty.

:)
    • Like x 2
  19. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

You are not supposed to be able to beat anything in a raid at level -- by yourself. You have to work with your team. Sometimes that means struggling with learning or teaching content that is new to players. If a mechanic is a barrier, then go on youtube and look for a walkthrough or guide.

If I queue in randomly, I know I will have to do more to get through the instance, in terms of working with my team and communicating well. That's just how it works. Communication is part of the game. Struggling to figure out the best way to beat new content is part of the game.

I have had almost no truly bad experiences with raiding, some struggles sure, but actually failing the raid? Like, never. It's probably happened once or twice, but that's out of hundreds of raids.
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

No, I’m here because someone who’s confused and frustrated asked for help and you just jumped on him like people always do here. I deserved it after a while because I kept doing it, but this is to my knowledge this guy’s first post on the matter so how about you just ease up a little?
    • Like x 1