Bosses

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rabbitxpp, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if there's a guide on how to face and approach the bosses in the game thus far. I get annoyed joining a group, facing the boss and if we wipe they get upset like you are suppose to know what to do before hand. Every time I ask I get some sarcastic answer so to avoid that would love to be able to just read on the boss fights.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Could always look up an instance on youtube before you run it, so you have an idea of what to look for at least

I'm sure magneto has a video for every raid/alert in the game laying around somewhere
    • Like x 2
  3. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

4. spack2k Steadfast Player

i am sure youtube has any boss encounter where u can see the mechanics
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

YouTube is useful for this. I tank and dps, and just back from a break. I watched a couple of videos on the raid mechanics and was good to go.

Question, are you running as off role or dps?
  6. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I miss when YouTube videos had walkthrough information from the person who created the video, either in text or via speech. Techno music isn't very informative. ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

I play mainly dps and I know youtube is there but call me old fashioned I like to read about certain tactics. In videos it could be hard to see the strats used with all the powers out at one time.
    • Like x 1
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

Yeah i miss the old good communistic ways too, those new capitalistic ways are either adapt or get left behind :p
  9. Dene Devoted Player

As well as every.. style.. emote.. base item.. event.. and def emblems LMAO
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I just want to say this: ‘look it up on youtube’ isnt always a viable option, particularly for people with a metered connection (for example, due to the nature of my work, I often have to tether to my phone just to get online, and that means for six days a week, ‘look it up on youtube’ means ‘only play the game half the month’ because cellular data rates are extortionistic.
    • Like x 1
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

That would alter mission to mission since none of them are the same. FATAL has a good idea for you.. Check out Magneto's videos he's got a huge bunch and I'd bet he has them on just about any boss you can name.

I do understand your frustration.. it has been an ongoing problem for years. One of two things usually happen if a player makes the "mistake" of saying.. "Hey this is my first time doing this raid. Anything special I need to know?"

1. Next thing you know you are kicked off the team because "GOD FORBID WE TAKE A ROOKIE ON THE RAID.. might slow us down a little"

OR

2. Either the sarcastic BS or the even more common " NAW just follow us and do what we do" then you get to that point where you need to click on the 6 consoles in the right order to take down the shield or the Boss takes no damage at all... You die attacking him because you had NO idea while they all click on stuff and make fun of you for dying.

Click on the picture of Batman and it will take you to Magneto's posts.

[IMG]
  12. Rabbitxpp Well-Known Player

I'm fine with tactics altering mission to mission. They should seeing how if it was all the same would make for a stale game. I might try to do a personal write up and if it's all fleshed out post it up.