Booster Bundle Remix

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Spells New Player

Is the original Smoke “Black Smoke Aura” or is there a “Smoke Aura”
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Correct, Black Smoke aura
    • Like x 1
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I'm not complaining but I can swear when I was asking for comic material to come back Mepps and people on here were saying that it would never return because it was a time limited exclusive deal. If this doesn't show that money matters more than their word I don't know what does.

If I'm wrong for bringing this up you're delusional.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Nothing since those original three have ever mentioned the term "exclusive" people just assume things are never going to return. I highly doubt you'll find a message from Mepps stating anything other than "no current plans" which is not the same thing and you should never listen to anything a player has to say about perceived exclusivity :)
    • Like x 3
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Is there a gallery anywhere specifically of each item? If so, might look through it and if there's anything I have any particular ideas for, I'll make a list of items I want or may use if I end up getting them. Of course there's the wiki, but going to each item's page to see it is.... tedious and frustrating, especially when some of them don't have any images up.
  6. Comixfan Committed Player

Yeah, this needs to be in game. That is, when you're given the option of which item to choose from a box you should be able to preview it then and there. You don't always have time to go preview it elsewhere given that you have a limited time to choose which item you want given there's a timer ticking down (which is ridiculous, to be honest).

I also still can't believe that you cannot preview materials or chromas in game. It's 2022. Why is this not a thing?
    • Like x 4
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If you search in my videos... I have videos with most of the items.
    Here is a small sample. ;)

Cosmic Material

Cosmic Chroma

Shaded Comic Material

Red Metallic Chroma

Blue Metallic Chroma
    • Like x 7
  8. DCspawn87 Well-Known Player

Took an extended leave of absence when HoL was released and I missed the shaded comic mat. The prices players were asking for was absolutely ridiculous.

Long story short… HA. Glad I waited.
  9. Achikah All About That Base

I was hoping for OG Smoke to be in there... However, really excited for the Killer Frost aura again. I totally forgot about that and definitely want it along side some other premium stuff I missed out on.

Also, any way we can get some more Vapor auras in the future besides Orange/Blue, maybe as the low tier/more common Booster Bundle item? I love the subtly on those and would love them with more color-coordinated powers besides Water/Fire.
  10. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

yeah, can't piss off the crybaby whales. who knows, other people might actually participate meaningfully in the broker if they did such a scandalous thing.

think I'mma leave my wallet closed for the duration. swing and a miss.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

the *one* Aura I might be interested in, you aren't selling. I spent about 300 last time, this time I think it'll be a lot less.

cheers to everyone else though.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

But now comes the question...which boxes are you going to be able to put on the broker?

The Reward Box? The Theme Box? What you choose from the Theme Box? Or all three?
  13. ¬Eternal Level 30

You really don't tbh... There's nothing special about it don't waste your monies.... Its no better than the HOD Drone..
  14. Proxystar #Perception

For anyone interested

5% chance at Premium Reward Box
    18% chance at Cosmic or Solar Aura Reward Box
    77% chance at everything else.
    • Like x 6
  15. ilias21aek New Player

I guess all of us wanted one more last chance even if is a little to get an OG smoke,plasmic aura. Unfortunatelly one more time you dont give this chance to your old fellows.... sad
  16. Tolly Committed Player

no tape material shaded comic, thank you DeCetpion Universe Online...
  17. BumblingB I got better.

For aesthetic purposes, I do. lol
    • Like x 3
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I did not think much about the Drone at first...... but I started using it at some point and kind of like it now. ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Tradable Reward Boxes... you're brilliant, DCUO; you're absolutely BRILLIANT!!
    • Like x 2
  20. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Lol, guess I'm lucky then. I got the premium box in my first try so I thought it was 100% chance.
    • Like x 3
  21. kingofthebeast Active Player

1. What's the drop rate of each box?
    2. If making items available to "everyone( who buys the box)" then why not put these in market place or fate vender? Players have shown that they will keep others away from items by adding insane price tags ( even asking for real cash ).
    3. No bonus week?
    • Like x 1