Booster Bundle Remix- OG items coming back - Fun times

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, May 31, 2022.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

Love this so much!!

I just bought Blue Metallic Material for 10M! To think... I was entertaining paying 400M a month or two ago. PRAISE THE REMIX!!
  2. Ergotth Committed Player

10.000 Daybreak cash and not one Premium box... WHY THE COSMIC CHROMA HAD TO BE SO DIFFICULT TO GET?? ;-;
  3. Ergotth Committed Player

wow, **** those odds, this is downright UNFAIR!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

that would be actually fun gaming not gambling, hopefully the eastern gambling ban in games happens i the us. then we wont have this bs anymore, i am not complaining about not getting auras, i got everything i wanted its just painfully sad, that so many people are trying to get the comic shade, and they put a "premium" aura pack out, just showcasing that mainly as what everyone wants, and it drops maybe 10 times a day at most
  5. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

I know the pain and literally now this angers me i might quit the game for a while , way to lose a paying customer innit
  6. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Rain check. Because of this cancer of an thing you call RNG, Cosmic material will be nowhere near 20mill in price. People are selling the premium reward boxes for more than 2bill a pop. There's not enough premium reward boxes for there to be enough Cosmic materials to flood the broker. I'm sorry but this was a borderline scam by the devs and no one has the courage to call them out on it.

What's worse is that since they have refused to change how trading or how much money can be inflated over the period of time these issues were brought up over the past half decade, this wouldn't have happened. So many times Mepps would say why they wouldn't do "this or that" but all of a sudden the things he says they wouldn't do suddenly reappears in a new bundle.

You'll be lucky to get your hands on a cosmic material for less than 2bill+ obtaining it. Let me say that again. 2bill+ to obtain a cosmic material.

Old dc before price inflation (which the devs refuse to touch) would only be 15mill a pop for reward boxes. How did we get to this point where these things are being sold on a game like this and there's absolutely no live dev monetization or moderation to pervert this from happening?

This is going on in their game and they literally do nothing to help keep a healthy economy. It's sad but this might be the first game I've played personally where there will be a legitimate crash in a virtual game's economic system because the devs refuse to step in and fix it.

Wait until people will literally say 8 man resets will cost you 3bill each. That day is coming in the future if this game doesn't fix how greedy players get to do whatever they want.
  7. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

When will this ban of gambling in North America take place? I'm so sick of this and I can't wait for this game to get forced to change it's gambling gimmicks.
    • Like x 1
  8. Skoll Well-Known Player

Well, inflation over time is always going to happen and prices change based on demand. Especially on a game like DCUO where there is not price “regulation”(?), not sure how to explain it, but example I can give is if you’ve ever played Runescape or OSRS, if you put an item on the broker, it automatically goes to a certain price that it is actively being bought/sold at, but you can of course still put whatever price you want for it. Something like that would be nice to have in DC imo…

And i would say the Xbox server has the healthiest economy of any server, (dios 200k, resets 5-700k etc) and the premium box is still selling for 100M, you might be lucky to snag one off the broker for 80-90 but they don’t stay up long at that price, 5-10 mins at most.
    • Like x 1
  9. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I've definitely made a thread about price regulations for items but of course people were against my idea. Also, on USPS/USPC servers there aren't a single premium box on the broker because the prices they sell at are being inflated in trade chat. You won't ever see.one placed on our server's broker.

I'm happy that you can experience a somewhat decent economy on Xbox though. If the Devs cared at all it would be looked into for everyone.
  10. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/economy-fix-idea-opinion.306183/

Here you go. This was before the supposed broker crash that happened. I really thought the devs were going to do something to fix the economy. How dumb was I to think they actually would.
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good thing I already have a few Cosmic mats in my bank then.;) Honestly I wish I would have unloaded them a month ago, but that would have required subbing up....so...rock and a hard place there.

The inflation has nothing to do with how many of these items they release in the wild. Yes things would be cheaper, but the low end items wouldn't have been 15m....they would have been 200-400K (I bought blue/red plasmics for that back when Cosmic Mat was launched) So the whole scale is off, not just the top end items. There is too much money in game because of glitchers and a general influx of cash and nothing to spend it on (not trade....spend...like in vendors). By just grinding out items to sell to vendors, you can probably make 1m a day without ever touching the broker or trade. Plans sell for 30+K, and there are plenty available in non-loot locked EEG content. Used to be to get 2 or 3 grand to do a full gear repair it took running 3 or 4 instances to gather that amount. Not sure why we get paid so much to be heroes (ok vils might be doing it for the money), but we do.
  12. Toshknight Loyal Player

i don't know, but with diablo immortal really pissing people off and being on radar due to it being a mobile game, with a full pc version, got it in the spot light, its really funny , i don't get into politics, but asmongold has been going really hard on Diablo immortal , here is a vod of him asmongold showing the clip, the guy who is interviewing the senator cruz talking about loot boxes, the interviewer is dumb., doesn't seem to know much,
    countries that have stopped loot boxes and have banned games totally Belgium , Netherlands , and other eastern countries , have already been locking this down, but i hope this pay to win or pay for skins, w/e its time capsules in our game.
    but lets be honest, the comic shaded material being so sought after, its sad they just made a whole aura box dedicated inside the booster bundle, just to get that mat. if mobile games, wanto do it, but MMOs, and none multiplayer battle royal type games , action 3rd person rpgs, shooters, every genre has began using the same loot box methods, it is gambling at it's core, no matter how they spin it, if you are paying money, for an item, and only have a chance to receive it, its gambling, plain and simple.
    MMOs need to go back to the 15 dollar a month fee only, POST 2015 players that didn't play mmos in the 2000s, may not know how much better the pay to play games worked or just were, you buy a full priced game, and pay 15 dollars a month, instead of renting games. that is the comparison that's used in the past. it needs to go back to that, btw DCUO needs to not be charging 15 a month, like its regular mmo prices, specially with the new update it is a battlepass now.... the loot calendar , log in rewards.... comon. bring the legendary price down to 10 bucks at most, 7.99 would be good, the 500 sc, is basically them making us buy it to have legendary. dont give us the 500sc make it 10 bucks a month, its how i have started feeling.

asmongold has some "exited language" in this, but u will get what has been talked about

• Like x 1
  13. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

I pray that the bill passes in North America and forces this madness to stop!
    • Like x 1
  14. MarkTyronus New Player

Does this Bundle give the possibility of the OG auras coming back in a different bundle?