Booster Bundle Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just in case you guys think she's a sexy lady, she's actually a drag queen. Sorry if I shattered your illusions. :p
    • Like x 1
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Is that the model who does both male and female wardrobe modeling on runways?
  3. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Not it at all.... Don't actually know what it is about it, just end up staring at the damn thing every time it's on the screen. HAHA
    • Like x 1
  4. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Nothing is obvious. I don't and won't believe it until I see it in writing :) Six months down the road they'll be selling them and say "we never said exclusive. Can you show us where we said that?"
    • Like x 1
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Exclusive was replaced with the word Rare, interesting.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, she's just a drag queen on a TV show called RuPaul's Drag Race. A drag queen is just a man, straight or gay, who dresses as a woman for entertainment. What you're describing just sounds like an androgynous model, which is a person who can pull off a look that's in between the conventional male and female looks, although I don't know the specific person you're talking about.
    • Like x 1
  7. bagofboom3 New Player

Did you know that Auras actually make you better at the game? What? You mean they don't?! I'm just gonna have to try harder now I guess! :cool:
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Like other new Booster Bundle Auras in the past, this Radiant Aura will only be in this Booster Bundle and won't return. There may be color variants in the future, like we have done with Nimbus and Plasmic and Smoke, etc. No changes here.
    • Like x 6
  9. Dezaras Loyal Player

Madonna could've done with that outfit.
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Thanks for clarifying that Mepps! Now if I get a duplicate I know I can hang onto it and sell it at a later date....

Just used to seeing the word exclusive in front of the new variant for the bundles like the original plasmic, nimbus, and smoke versions.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

How about HEARING IT LIVE?
  12. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Nope not good enough for me. No matter, Mepps chimed in and wrote that they are exclusive. I'm good to buy my usual 5 boxes now :)
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

So now we can let go off the conspiracy theories about this, then? Good, I was right all along.
  14. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

I still think the exclusive is crap, it should be a year tops and then the auras should be made available to everyone. It cuts off character creativity in the future. Whether a player joins after this and their toon could really use it, to an alt we create down the line.

Exclusive doesn't have to mean forever it can simply be a time period. Stop wasting great stuff on a vow of never using it again.
    • Like x 3
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm going to lock this up so the title doesn't present confusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.