Booster Bundle Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Just actually read the announcement for the booster bundles....

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/ne...line-booster-booster-bundle-radiant-aura-2015

Anyone notice the word EXCLUSIVE is nowhere to be found in the announcement? I know we had a few debates when they released the red and blue plasmics a second time because we all assumed they were exclusive based off their wording....

This time around they didn't use the word exclusive even for the Radiant aura....I wonder if that means they'll be dropping the auras for sale soon enough and are done with the exclusive auras? Did anyone watch the twitch feed and notice if they said the radiant was exclusive like the newest aura has always been in the booster bundles? I'm just thinking these won't sell for a ton if they're just going to be given out at a later date.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

They did mention the word EXCLUSIVE on their twitch announcement. The radiant aura is pretty obviously this bundle's exclusive aura.

Nice try on trying to scale down the price on this years exclusive aura, btw. ;) It won't work, but nice try!
    • Like x 2
  3. Gunny New Player

Yep.... sounds like OG plasmic and OG nimbus are going to be your only exclusive auras in the game.
  4. Boba New Player

Runningggg it ABOB
  5. Gunny New Player

Whats up?

Busy camping forums until game opens up.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Aha, I actually thought of this about an hour ago and just came on the forums to see if it said exclusive in it. Be interesting to see if it was a simple mistake or left out intentionally. If they pop it on the marketplace on its own in a few months people would come in all angry and they could be like "Well we never said it was exclusive to the Booster Bundle. ;)"
    • Like x 2
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no they said rare aura :p

I watched it this morning and never heard exclusive :)
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Not trying to lower the price, I'm usually one of the people buying the bundles to sell one... I always buy 10 boxes hoping to get one to wear and one to sell.... I hope it's exclusive and the price stays high!

It's just weird they left exclusive out of the announcement after all the drama last time around about exclusive items... Makes me worried that if I get one and hold onto it that next bundle time the radiant will just be more common and mine won't be worth squat.
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

They said exclusive aura. Rare auras are the new colored smokes. Try again. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

I care little for what is said in a webcast and the fact that the word exclusive was omitted only means that DBG wants to leave their options open for future monetization opportunities.
  11. E Clip Dedicated Player

Yeah White Nimbus is still the best looking imo. Though, the Blue Nimbus looks pretty sweet as well.
    • Like x 1
  12. Boba New Player

Lol Same here bro at work just multi tasking ready to buy $100 worth of booster bundles :)
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I'll go watch it again but im pretty sure they never said exclusive
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well, I don't think you have to worry about that. Sell it now or hold on to it for a period of time if you want to.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm pretty sure they did.
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea mepps did, spytle on the other hand didn't, so it may or may not be :rolleyes:

7 minutes 53 seconds in
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Until they release the radiant aura for $4.99 because they never said it was exclusive in the official announcement and it's worth 2 million.
  18. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Until they say "Well, Twitch feeds aren't OFFICIAL announcements..." when the radiant aura is on the marketplace because DBG said "put all that junk on the marketplace and make some money!"
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

That's exactly what I'm thinking too....

I cant stop staring at your damn signature picture either... HAHAHA
    • Like x 1
  20. ChuckLess New Player

That gif gets me every time as well ;)
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.