Booster Bundle, Krypto, Blue Beetle

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ¬Eternal, May 20, 2022.

1. ¬Eternal Level 30

In the February development update it it mentions theses 3 due may/June is there any more information regarding any of the 3?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Soon. I think Blue Beetle is going to be the daily rewards gear next month. June bug.
    • Like x 4
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Krypto will probably be released (maybe through a grant or as a Fate reward or something) when the Superpets movie comes out or at least roughly around that time. As Lorax points out, Blue Beetle gear will be the gear rewards from Fate Daily Rewards for either June or July iirc. No idea for Booster Bundle. Maybe after Resurgence ends or like a few weeks after it. Something like that would be my guess. I hope we get one of those Cosmic auras in yellow so I can get it for my Yellow Lantern. She's the last Lantern I need a good aura for (at least for now until they maybe end up bringing in other invisible spectrum Lantern Corps and I start making characters for them lmao).
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think Krypto might come with the next Time Capsule. The next two Time Capsules are (were) supposed to be themed after Lex Luthor and Circe. Putting Krypto in a Lex Luthor Time Capsule isn't much of a stretch.
    • Like x 1
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

Krypto is a known known, as is the Blue Beetle style. My Mum believes that The Messiah is returning, but she doesn't know when. At least with the previous two, you know it's eventually going to happen.
  6. KidKretz Committed Player

I'll get back to you at the end of June :p
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Charon mentioned a Mentor ally coming soon. So Lex Luthor ally wouldnt even be a stretch. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I have no high hopes for anything announced. I remember when they announced Grodd
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

According to Mepps, there is a upcoming development update in May, so maybe we will know more this week.
    • Like x 4
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Krypto's a Rare ally according to Charon, so it'll have to be another ally that goes in the TC. Could be the mentor ally that's supposed to be "coming up pretty soon."

Maybe Krypto will be a Daily Reward Bonus or perhaps there will be a special giveaway bonus week. Remember when they gave away a Starro pet last year? Something like that.

As for the Booster Bundle, in recent years end of May has seen two BBs drop - the Hacker Mat one and the Metallic Chroma Box one. Last July saw the Nebula Chroma drop. So we could be very close to impact!!
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

It was announced that the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle style was going to be the daily login reward style. They mentioned June release, so most likely we will see it there on the 1st.

Charon mentioned that mentor ally will be very soon. Superman day is June 12th. So it is possible that we will see Superman Ally next month and it wouldn't be unusual to have Krypto included.
    • Like x 5
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When they launch the next Boo$ter Bundle, we NEED to have it offer the Shaded Comic Material again, exactly as it is, and with a significantly greater chance of actually GETTING ONE from your Bundle! Given how popular and important that Material is, and given the insane pricing it's commanding from those players that have extras to spare, everyone needs to have another GOOD chance to get it if we don't already have it!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Trended Active Player