Booster Bundle in August?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Jul 29, 2014.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

If we get a "end of summer" or "back to school" 50% off sale you'll be the first person I thank. LOL

And SOE will make $170. Hahaha
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

PS players get SCREWED here...first we don't get LIFETIME MEBERSHIP and second we don't get the bring players into the game for some ultra rare loot....Yet PS players probably generate 75% of the revenue....go figure right...
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think, my idea bundle would be:
    500 Replay Badges
    5 Repair Bots
    5 Total Recovery Kits
    1 Aura Reward box
    (with the box including slim auras, 2 new nimbus or plasmic variations and a brand new effect)

It might also be fun if they could do some sort of 'Batman Bundle' that was tied to the next Legends Batman Skin.
  4. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I agree with the new slim auras but I personally would love to see a Flame ( Fire ) aura. It would be easily implemented as they already have the fire effects in- game for the fire tank/dps'.
  5. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

So they sell them for a limited time and only the gambling type buy multiple chances and the non-gamblers (like me) or those that don't or can't waste money on luck buy none. However, If they put them in the Marketplace every current player who really wants one can spend that money and be 100% sure of what they are getting and every future player for the entire life of the game can too. That has the potential of making more money in the long run. I'm OK with the limited time exclusives like the bundles, but they should be doing both IMOP. Throw some nimbus auras in the bundles and get some mist auras up on the marketplace...