Bonus Weeks Gone?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperCanuck, Sep 22, 2021.

1. SuperCanuck New Player

Are the bonus weeks gone now? It's been a couple weeks since the last, just wondering if it's a break due to a lot of new things out. Or if it has run it's course and are done.
  2. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Normally they take a week or so break at the launch of a DLC. But this DLC also radically changed the game as a whole. So they're probably figuring things out. Like I don't think that we're going to see bonus source marks anymore because you can just farm instances till your eyes glaze over.
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

We've had a lot of big changes and additions, so they've taken a break on Bonus weeks for a moment. They'll be back soon enough (there was never any mention of them going away).
    • Like x 1
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Launching a Time or Mega Capsule is a "bonus" for that week. Batman Day Gifts was our bonus thing this week. So we're still getting 'em.

I'm sure something will be announced later tonight. Bonus Splintered Coins or Source Marks or something.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We don't usually slot in a bonus week when something is launching. Bonus weeks haven't taken a break at all.

The last bonus week was a quarks bonus week, and it was last week. This week was STU and batman day launch.

Tomorrow's bonus week is 2x Ally Favor drops.
    • Like x 14
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Any other news regarding allies to coincide with this event? ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. SuperCanuck New Player

Thanks Mepps, I actually forgot about the Quarks week last week and didn't see listed on the events page when I double checked before making the thread.
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Sorry your call has been disconnected.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're focused on the fixes right now.
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Worth a try. :(
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

LOL
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I had to try :p
    • Like x 1
  13. OnlyNomad The One Above All

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. MrWood Well-Known Player

Mepps said in the official discord that they would be changing them up. Haven't liked the "change up" so far. Especially this coming week. Who needs ally favor lol. The only ally that needs to be maxed is the damage one. The two passives can stop at rank 3/4. They should have added a boost to the passive when maxed level.

Not even sure they will do certain ones anymore, like Patchwork Boss currency anymore. Since they added Mother box to Orion, I dont see them highlighting that anymore.
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm assuming 'drops' would preclude the claimable ally favors via grants, correct? If not, I'm really going to regret claiming all that ally favor.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

I think the announcement post makes it pretty clear that it's drops only, like the Nth Metal Bonus Drops week. Ultimately meaning it's gotta come from enemies or an instance reward.

I'm subbing up on the 29th-30th to grab all the Member Rewards and let me tell you... I was imagining a very BIG score when Mepps said it was 2x Ally Favor. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I hadn't read the post, but yes...now that I read it, it seems not to include granted favor. Not sure I would have subbed to clean up if it did...but now the decision is easier.