Bonus War Bond Weekend! July 6-9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashJackson4life New Player

Tbh the black hawk elite version of the style looks better in my opinion :D
  2. VariableFire Loyal Player

On the one hand, yay, marks where they should be. On the other hand (proving that every silver cloud has a dark lining) more of the DPS-holics are back whining that everyone should be DPS. Just lost what sympathy I had for Electric healers when one got me kicked because I didn't immediately switch to DPS for him. Note that we were already running with 2 DPS, a 202 and a 198. A 197 Fire DPS wasn't going to speed things up more than a minute or two.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The post did not originally have a picture.
    • Like x 3
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

I stand corrected. I was wrong. My apologies.
  5. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

Man, I get back from vacation to find this thread, which made my day in just so many ways. #KILLINGITTHISWEEK
    • Like x 2
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Hey my bad, i was wrong. Sorry.
    • Like x 1
  7. Twincam Well-Known Player

Its all good, we all here to play and have fun anyways. Not a big deal :)
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

:rolleyes:
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no but why lie about it, seems childish AF, no? Especially on a devs behalf lol
  11. recoil Committed Player

a fire dps is the best dps. there are powers meant to dps and powers NOT meant to dps.
  12. CassUV Well-Known Player

Will extend it until Wednesday?, ? Pleeeeeease...
  13. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I as I am sure almost everyone enjoys double marks and would like to see them more frequently.

Minor side note, in the future can we try to coordinate double mark weekends on non elite weeks? It seems the trend is to actually do this on elite weeks as previous bonus marks for the last DLC also fell on elite weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.