Bonus War Bond Weekend! July 6-9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus War Bond Weekend!

Do your part to support the war effort in Age of Justice and you will be handsomely rewarded with double War Bonds!

This weekend – from Thursday, July 6, through Sunday, July 9 – all players will receive BONUS War Bonds when completing On Duty content and missions in Age of Justice. War Bonds are used for unlocking vendor gear and other item rewards in the episode.

The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and last through Sunday.
    • Like x 13
  2. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Yay!

Thanks devs <3
  3. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hell yeeeeyah!!!
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 3
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Nice
    [IMG]

Can we get told what the bonus is exactly? Is it double? What about 411 and the war torn weekly bounty mission?
  6. SilkyPawz Bunny

7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  8. TheDrone Well-Known Player

This is shocking. The announcement was made 39 minutes ago and there are ZERO complaints. That's gotta be a first.

I'm very much in favor of this and 100% support "double whatever" each and every time they do it. Now if I could just get a double chance of getting that stupid style I need from FoS2, I'd be happy.
    • Like x 3
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Why is only 4 days?
    I bet it's not even a double bonus, probably 50%, cheap devs.
    They're only pushing this out for replays, don't let their niceness fool you!
    This dlc sucks, no one would want to participate in this.

Is that better? Tried as hard as I could.
    • Like x 7
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Double Beach Shades weekend? xD
    • Like x 1
  11. Twincam Well-Known Player

Did you even read the post? Do your part to support the war effort in Age of Justice and you will be handsomely rewarded with double War Bonds!
    • Like x 5
  12. Twincam Well-Known Player

Would be awesome if it could be extended to double ancient coins weekend too :) Those pesky feats needs completing :)
  13. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Yes, but we have had a, "thanks for giving me something, but I won't be happy until you give me something else as well." post.
    • Like x 2
  15. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

well. I would think if they did a summer. 50% off replays. they would have made a killing!!!!! but. no money from me. ill use what replays I have for this. this is cool. but, a sale would have been awesome!!!!!
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Um yea i read the post and initially it didnt say double, he edited it. Ya know in the bottom right hand corner where it says "last edited" by the person who made the post. Did u bother reading that? Next time dont act rude. Same for the 2 people who liked your post.

I posted only about 15 mins after he started the thread and it said "bonus" war bonds only. The initial post was 4:57pm my time and was edited it at 6:53pm my time, about 2 hours later. But thanks for trying to imply that i cant read :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  17. Twincam Well-Known Player

I read it as soon as it went up and it said double. I'm sure of it. Last edit only put the image there :) Btw wasn't being rude, merely asking a question :)
    • Like x 3
  18. Maxwill Committed Player

Yay , thank you !
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Fixed that for ya
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.