Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

20 beacons lost because Validus bugged out and wouldn’t stop healing, and yes, we’d done the turrets. :mad: I’ve already lost a ton of beacons due to random crashes. :( Guess I can just forget about getting any of the extra styles at this rate, I’ll be lucky just to finish the mods and goggles. And augment catalysts? Ha! Not with how absurdly stingy you’ve made instances now.
  2. Designated Well-Known Player

I thought it was just me also, but 4 me things started to crash, lose conenction etc after the maintenance 25th of this month, idk if it has anything related.
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, could be with the crashes. But I think the Validus incident was just Legion being it’s janky, unfinished self. Every single instance and boss has noticeable glitches and oversights.
    • Like x 1
  4. Whazues Well-Known Player

I know what you mean, on one of my toons on friday febuary 26th I was in a decent grind phase but then an hour later I got hit with a massive delay lag where I was 4 minutes behind everyone else. But a few of them kept calling out "LAG" and i had to leave DCUO for the day, but it seems to have only affected the legion DLC not the valentine's event at all. I still left anyways because I was hit by my own computer freezing on me due to the FPS dropping down to just 1 frame per second that causes my computer to freeze or forces it to start fully crashing.
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s all a result of needing 30 odd players to defeat Validus before time runs out. So we all have to dogpile one phase.
    When they bring this world boss stuff back I really hope they design it around smaller groups.
  6. PHNTM Well-Known Player

I don't know if they already are but I would like for previous World Bounties especially to scale based on the number of people in that phase. It'd make doing previous bounties a lot easier for returning players etc. If there is 2 people in that phase, they should be able to complete the world boss.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They already do scale to an extent but it’s not enough.
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully we'll get the style the Legion students and the ProbeTek Androids wear.
    • Like x 1
  9. Whazues Well-Known Player

i agree with you there but the unfortunate thing about all mmo's especially mmorpg's is that there is always gonna be issues we the players just have to keep up hope that atleast 99% of them are taken care of for the game to be really enjoyable