Bonus Time Beacons & New Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Kaladin Well-Known Player

Im aware of after restart, been playing since it started. They said the beacons are primarily used for obtaining new gear and styles when that hasnt been the case with this episode is the point Im making.
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Time Beacons are used to buy elite gear (weapons, rings, etc), among other things (sure some of them cost both currencies, but still, Time Beacons ARE used), and will be used to obtain certain styles and stuff after it makes an appearance. If it's not the case right now, it will be soon.
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

Awesome, thank you!
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Disappointed theres no val mask, but not surprised. Was so excited
  5. Eve YouTuber

isn't it the material you get in the Clock Tower raid??? :O I remember asking for it specifically lol
    Love the eye accessory, other than that not ,much I want to get this time around. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm surprised no one said, "Yes! Now we get ready for Survival Mode next month!"
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The holographic material will be on the SM vendor for data chips and will not be locked behind completion milestones just like it was for last SM. You’ll be free to farm as many data chips from the new easy rounds (1-10) and buy as many holographic mats as your heart desires. As to weather or not they made a holographic chroma, we will find out soon enough.
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You and me both! Granted, I wanted the material from when the drones zap your powers a little more but was hoping for either. It looks like we finally got our wish :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Yess!!! Maybe we can still get it. I'm not so happy having to farm the bounties, but I guess as an overtime thing I can get one of those at least :D
  10. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Is there going to be an 8hr downtime or normal 1hr?
    • Like x 1
  11. Jossitj New Player

Yes it's great that we got x2 time beacons but I don't think it helps as much towards preparation for SM like x2 Nth Exp. I was hoping for double solar credits as this can benefit to those who haven't gotten elite gear.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I keep losing out on beacons because the game is crashing constantly. Why?! :( And of course when I log back in, I’m dropped into an empty phase where the boss is still active and I’m dead before the loading screen ends!!! It’s not even been 24 hours and I just want it to end. :(
  13. Jaelia Committed Player

Awesome these look pretty cool excited about the eye and I love how you can change the color of it. Super cool +1 :D

EDIT: Would’ve been even better if that material was Tintable instead of just 2 colorways.
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

So, there are no new Feats for these new rewards? I sure don't see any, not in Styles, not in the Episode Feats.
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

First time in quiet some theres zero things of my interest.
  16. HERO TURNER2 New Player

Wait! we still dont get the Mordru hair style and evil looking goatee? we asked for back when he was in the Justice League dark episode , kinda thought we might get it in the Legion episode but still why cant we get it?
  17. HERO TURNER2 New Player

do like the other stuff though, the eye of necron will be cool to have with my sorcery and mental and quantum villains lol, but seriously the Mordru hair and goatee is a must have style please , and will we get the flight ring in the vendor too like we got the mother and father box back in the Wonder woman episodes? Just askin .
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah I think I asked for it too, lol. It's re-used in HQe so I believe that's why they finally introduced it :oops:

Well, it's time to farm :mad:
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

We need to ask for more stuff :D joking, but I'm happy we got it! Yep, farming time!
    • Like x 1
  20. HERO TURNER2 New Player

No your absolutely right we do need to ask for more stuff, thats how they know what you want or need to decide what they want to let us get, ask and you shall recieve lol, besides it doesnt hurt to ask and they always ask for feed back so asking for things is feed back so by all means ask for things.
    • Like x 2