Bonus Stabilizer Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Millbarge, Jun 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

[IMG]
    Bonus Stabilizer Weekend!

Here's how it works. This weekend - from Thursday, June 13, 2019 through Sunday, June 16, 2019 - all players will receive BONUS Stabilizer Fragments when completing the Stabilizer event. Look for it in the events tab of the On Duty menu.

When you complete the event, you will get three times as many Stabilizer Fragments than you normally do. That's 3x. 300%. Your regular reward times three! The event rewards different amounts based on your access level, so that ends up looking like this:

• Members
      • Standard Reward: 6 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 3X BONUS Reward: 18 Stabilizer Fragments
    • Premium Access Level
      • Standard Reward: 4 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 3X BONUS Reward: 12 Stabilizer Fragments
    • Free Players
      • Standard Reward: 3 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 3X BONUS Reward: 9 Stabilizer Fragments
    Remember, it takes 15 Stabilizer Fragments to form a Stabilizer, which can then be used to open any of the existing Time Capsules. The event can be completed once per day for free. Need a refresher on what's in which capsule? Check out our updated Time Capsule guide!

Please note that the standard Stabilizer Fragment rewards will go directly to your currency tab (as usual) and will be delivered in the loot window as two items: the regular cache of Stabilizer Fragments that you always receive and a bonus cache of Stabilizer Fragments with the appropriate bonus amount.

The BONUS STABILIZER WEEKEND begins this Thursday with daily server restarts and lasts through Sunday. Have a very stable weekend!
    • Like x 15
  2. Eve YouTuber

sweet!
  3. Krossssss Well-Known Player

4. William Campbell New Player

Why did they announce it so late? I did it before -.-
  5. SuperBell Loyal Player

I will not have a very stable weekend, thank you very much.
  6. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps...I only received 12 stabilizers for my bonus but I have a membership. What gives?
  7. AncientSpirit Active Player

8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The game lists the stabilizers as two separate things: six stabilizers, as usual, and the twelve bonus stabilizers are a separate item, giving a total of eighteen (3x the usual award).
    • Like x 2
  9. RealTegan Dedicated Player

The devs could give every player a new car and the players would just complain about the make and model.

Thanks for the bonus weekend, devs. I didn't expect it, but it was the jolt I needed.
    • Like x 7
  10. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

As always Devs, thank you!!
  11. RokVar Active Player

Thank you! I ran it five times last night, and got to open 5 time capsules!
  12. AncientSpirit Active Player

Complaining is a harsh word, and I'm not sure its the right word in this case, anyway.

I was confused by the language used to the express the 3X bonus. That's all.

Since Bonus means "in addition to," I thought the devs were saying that in addition to your standard reward, here's another cache of stabilizers with three times as many as the standard. The fact that they meant "all together" you'll get 3 x what you normally get is fine with me. Quite generous, actually.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.