Bonus Stabilizer Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plowed In Loyal Player

I just pooped a little...
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperBell Loyal Player

This is the weirdest complaint I've ever read on these boards.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Well I have to give you a thumbs up for this because you're basically giving people a free resurgence capsule on the last weekend for the people that might have missed out, good stuff
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Crap, I just saw this and I already did the duo after the reset last night.:(

This separation of the daily reset and any bonus weekend start times is an issue. I usually catch these things (but yesterday was overly busy and distracting) as I keep an eye of the forums but that's not the case for a majority of the player base. I believe I understand why things are the way they are and if I'm right, it does make sense in a technical way but it still creates an issue.

Most people are on a sort of auto mode when it comes to the daily reset. For those playing at that time of the day, as soon as it happens their running everything that got reset, because that's what is done.

Oh, sorry, forgot to say. Thank you so much, this is really cool and greatly appreciated.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

SERIOUSLY? They are handing you 4 times the normal amount of fragments a day for 4 days... If your a member that means you can grab 96 stabilzer fragments in 4 days .. now divide that by 15 to build a stabilizer and you get 6 plus 6 fragments toward making a 7th and your upset because they used .....

[IMG]

This Picture?

First thing I did when i logged on today was the duo. I had a good team mate that didn't loaf at the door and did almost the same amount of damage that I did and in 1 minute and 4 seconds I was done and had 24 fragments. And your making it sound like you are quitting the game for good because of the picture they used?

I'll echo my buddy Shark on this .. What picture did you prefer they use? We'll get the art department right on switching that out to make you happy. OMG Shark .. This is kind of along the lines of some one handing a beggar on the street a million bucks and him complaining because it was all small bills huh? LOL
    • Like x 1
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Banner. Get it?! :D:D:Do_O:p:po_O
    • Like x 1
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, might be close to the time people asked to test opening time capsules on the test server. Because they needed to test the styles.

No, you're right. This was weirder.

Hmm, we should probably start a thread called, "Does anyone remember weird things players have complained to the devs about?"
    • Like x 1
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

So the weekend is begun and I enjoyed getting all the extra fragments... One suggestion I have ... next time they might want to think about combining this give away with another. Why? Well to be brutally frank... Its a great deal but not sure how big of a draw it is to get extra players in game. In an earlier posy I mentioned I ran the duo first thing when i logged in today and was done in 1:04. Now short of spending 87 replays each time I want to do it again.. (which I did not do by the way) .. At that point I was done for the entire day. Its a great give away but it doesn't have that same rush of excitement you see from other weekend promotions.

The double XP weekend we had a little ago encourage any player at any pace in the game above level 20 to get in game and pound on anything and everything that moved.. because all the Nth metal that dropped was worth twice as much. You could do any solo content, any duo, any alert or any raid and grab nth metal.

The latest Double weekend where Ancient Coins, War Bonds, Marked Bills, Ultra Bucks and Atlantian Crowns was the same way. Lots of players spent a lot more time in game running missions to grab those up to advance their gear if they were still running THAT content or player higher up in Cr were running it to grab gear they might have still needed and didn't get around to purchasing before.

Thing is both of those provided hours of play time as a player tried to get through as much of the content as possible. Heck the last night of the double XP promo I was in Central City teamed up with a bunch of Cr 200+ players knocking off Reapers and getting the feats for up to 5000 defeated AND grabbing a pile of Nth metal I used before I logged for the night to make my artifacts stronger. I'd already done all the solo content and the duos, alert and raid and had NTH metal from those but hey as long as I could get a couple feats done and get more metal at double the value i was not about to stop.

I LIKE the idea of this Triple fragments and will enjoy it as well. But not enough to spend a ton of replays to do it more than 1 time a day. Maybe next time.. (just a suggestion) run it and a double XP on Nth metal weekend together. Give everyone even more reasons to log in and play like crazy?

AGAIN I like the idea but while the double coins, bonds, bills, etc weekend had me and a bunch of others logging on as often as as long as possible and going "WOOOO HOOO" while we scooped up piles of extra stuff. This one gives you one little "Yippie!" as you are done for the day in less than 2 minutes. LOL Just a suggestion for next time.. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Redd Blur Active Player

While this is great, and I thank you for doing this, this is honestly what the stabilizer event for legendary members should have been from the start. As a perk for being a member, 1 stabilizer a day while the premium and the f2p should be getting the fragments. It would help intice them to get a membership. But of course this is just my opinion.
    • Like x 3
  12. Bre New Player

This is such a rip off yet you people are proudly happy. Doing 1 stabilizer run (as a member) and just buying the pack of 20 stabilizers will cost you 1710 (roughly 20 dollars) market place cash. Doing the stabilizer run enough times to get 21 stabilizers would cost you 1740 replay badges which would cost you 45 dollars.
  13. VariableFire Loyal Player

Because you're not supposed to replay it. For some technical reason they can't just make it not replayable so they set the cost ridiculously high so that players would get the picture and just buy the keys like they're supposed to.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Who says we’re running it then buying 20pack stabilizer, if u just run it during this time daily with the free reset, it’s an additional 12 stabilizer fragments a run and if u ran it Thursday to Monday before server shut down, it’s 6 full stabilizer keys(Member wise), compared to the normal 2 stabilizers for 5 days. Now that is worth it for someone that runs stabilizer event daily and/or doesn’t buy stabilizer fragments often
    • Like x 2
  15. Holistic Gaming New Player

This is really meaningless. A few pieces of one stabalizer? You are spaming inventories with these unstackable time limited capsules that need whole stabalizers, not partials, in order to open. I really wonder about all the cookie cutter "super greats". Is this spam or phantom accounts. Oh wait, quick bet on how long it takes the censors to delete the post and lock the account for being negative. Get a clue guys and do something substantial.
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Members get a full stabilizer a day. They didnt have to do this, but they did.

Are you really complaining?
    • Like x 4
  17. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

This is great, nice!
    • Like x 1
  18. Sasha Savira New Player

Always the same thing. Vast majority of players, some of whom are subscribers, and some of whom are F2P, and some of whom are Premium, such as myself. I can't justify a full sub, so I buy things here, and there for the game. I think this is an awesome thing to do, but, of course, some people are going to get all ******** because they don't feel valued, or whatever, or something minor that has nothing to do with the news content. That being said, a very simple solution is present for this. Don't like it? Don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do the content, or even play the game for that matter.
    • Like x 1
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'd be veeeeery grateful if they did this a few times a year.
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

Eh, ended so fast :( Can we expect more in the future?
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.