Bonus Stabilizer Weekend! April 21-23, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Stabilizer Weekend!

Take a deep breath, step back, and get ready to open some Time Capsules, because this weekend everyone gets BONUS Stabilizer Fragments in the "Mental Manifestations" event, to the tune of 5X. That's 5X, as in five times, as in 500%, as in we're all opening a ton of Time Capsules this weekend for free.

Here's how it works. This weekend - from Friday, April 21 through Sunday, April 23 - all players will receive BONUS Stabilizer Fragments when completing "Mental Manifestations," which is the current Stabilizer event. Look for it on the Events tab in your On Duty menu.

When you complete the event, you will get five times as many Stabilizer Fragments than you normally do. The event rewards different amounts based on your access level, so that ends up looking like this:
    • Members
      • Standard Reward: 6 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 30 Stabilizer Fragments (two complete Stabilizers)
    • Premium Access Level
      • Standard Reward: 4 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 20 Stabilizer Fragments (one and one-third complete Stabilizers)
    • Free Players
      • Standard Reward: 3 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 15 Stabilizer Fragments (one complete Stabilizer)
    Remember, it takes 15 Stabilizer Fragments to form one Stabilizer, which can then be used to open any of the existing four Time Capsules. The event can be completed once per day for free or can be replayed using Replay Badges. Need a refresher on what's in which capsule? Check out our updated Time Capsule guide!

Please note that the standard Stabilizer Fragment rewards will go directly to your currency tab (as usual) and will be delivered in the loot window as two items: the regular cache of Stabilizer Fragments that you always receive and a bonus cache of Stabilizer Fragments with the appropriate bonus amount.

The BONUS STABILIZER WEEKEND begins this Friday with daily server restarts and lasts through Sunday. Have a great weekend!
    • Like x 22
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Super awesome
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

Didn't expect this. Good to see this happening but it really doesn't justify what Time Capsules have done to this game and how poorly the idea was implemented and clearly focused on generating cash out of us.
    • Like x 15
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT!!!

(^get it right...I won't be here forever)
    • Like x 16
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Mmm...hmm. We all believe you.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You forgot to add "be sure to stock up on replays or you will only receive 6 free stabilizers this weekend"
    • Like x 8
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
    • Like x 1
  9. roxy spaulding Active Player

why can't it be bonus for bought ones too.

boo
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Cool i guess. Gonna save these free keys for the next TC along with the ones im saving now. Im ready to be torn trough time in the next episode ;)
  11. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

THIS. This is how it SHOULD be, all the time.
    • Like x 15
  12. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

This deserves the TRUCK.
    • Like x 6
  13. cassi Well-Known Player

Wow 6 free stabilizers that wont get us anything but exos and hands or feet...nice try pushing people to spend money for replays lol, that's all this is...Thanks but no thanks lol
    • Like x 7
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

This is fantastic.
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Don't forget belts to go with those hands and feet.;)
    • Like x 1
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

OK this is gonna be cute, I'm going to like this.
  17. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

And cue the complaining, ingratitude and entitlement.
    • Like x 4
  18. SilkyPawz Bunny

19. recoil Committed Player

well now free to play players and premium players can get as many as members and i'm happy for them. and depressed too. because now they get more stabilizers and the rare drop rate is still 0.000000001% thanks to trash drops like exobytes in time capsules.
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm surprised, I suggested something like this in Discord a while back ago and yall expanded upon it. Can't wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.